Author Topic: Rush: Trump Press Conference: A Work of Art  (Read 5094 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Rush: Trump Press Conference: A Work of Art
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2017, 11:48:20 pm »
Pat yourself on the back.

You and your mobs of seig-heiling Trump fanatics saw to that.

I'm waiting for you and your pals to make good on all the threats you flung at us for refusing to genuflect and vote for your prince.

Be warned, we have no plans to go quietly into that dustbin you and yours will attempt to put us into.

Truth never ends in any 'dustbin.'

If this country stays as corrupt as it has been under Obama, and will be under Trump, we will either need to recover and turn back to truth, or we will self-destruct.

It just depends on how long it takes to realize the fanatics led us into the abyss.

If it doesn't happen, America is over.

Unfortunately,  I suspect it is.

@INVAR
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2017, 12:10:31 am »
@INVAR @musiclady

Just think of the peace that would come over us if we just give in and join with the Trump collective.

"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding ! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast ! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2017, 12:15:06 am »
Truth never ends in any 'dustbin.'

If this country stays as corrupt as it has been under Obama, and will be under Trump, we will either need to recover and turn back to truth, or we will self-destruct.

It just depends on how long it takes to realize the fanatics led us into the abyss.

If it doesn't happen, America is over.

Unfortunately,  I suspect it is.

The culture that we have devolved into will not suffer the morality, truth and heritage we were founded by.  It will demand conformity to a different morality within the realm of Collectivism - be it Marxist Communism or Populist Nationalist Fascism - and those are the two major ideologies that now populate the country by about 55-38 split.  BOTH demand obeisance to a monarchy of State represented by their desired king.

RIV simply subscribes to the Populist Nationalist cult of personality spectrum, and deigns to insist the Trump rebranding and redefinition of Conservatism is the only measure that ever was.  About as truthful as when Obama said that Islam was an instrumental part of America's founding.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2017, 12:17:23 am »
@INVAR @musiclady

Just think of the peace that would come over us if we just give in and join with the Trump collective.

Worshipping the Beast and the number of his name is not going to be an option for me, regardless which version and type of Beast arises to demand conformity and obeisance.

I'll take death first.

And given what was promised by the Trump militant during the election process, I'm still waiting for them to make good on all their silly threats.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2017, 12:20:26 am »
Worshipping the Beast and the number of his name is not going to be an option for me, regardless which version and type of Beast arises to demand conformity and obeisance.

I'll take death first.

And given what was promised by the Trump militant during the election process, I'm still waiting for them to make good on all their silly threats.

Please provide link(s) where anybody on this forum threatened you.

....or kindly STFU!   

....and pass that bong.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2017, 02:32:21 am »

....or kindly STFU!   

I did not say that anyone on this board threatened me directly here, notwithstanding the several implied and subtle general threats made on this board that the mods removed during the circus that was this past election.

You might recall the suggestion made on this board that us NeverTrumps will be hunted down like dogs after Trump wins.  Methinks the person who made that suggestion is no longer posting here.

So you can take your STFU and shove it, because I have no intention of being silent about what was threatened by the acolytes for Trump.

I'm still waiting to see if they intend to be as stupid as they implied.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:35:47 am by INVAR »

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 03:00:07 am »

....or kindly STFU!   

....and pass that bong.

Last Summer....One particular Trumpet  (TomatSea) was directly quoted here as saying that those not supporting Trump were the same as AlQeada and ISIS.  And No...hyperbole was not the intent.

Not a threat but exemplifies the slime we are dealing with on your side.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 12:45:29 pm »
Pat yourself on the back.

You and your mobs of seig-heiling Trump fanatics saw to that.

I'm waiting for you and your pals to make good on all the threats you flung at us for refusing to genuflect and vote for your prince.

Be warned, we have no plans to go quietly into that dustbin you and yours will attempt to put us into.

Get some help @INVAR before your break with reality is irreversible.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2017, 01:46:41 pm »

Last Summer....One particular Trumpet  (TomatSea) was directly quoted here as saying that those not supporting Trump were the same as AlQeada and ISIS.  And No...hyperbole was not the intent.

Not a threat but exemplifies the slime we are dealing with on your side.

YAWN...........      :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2017, 01:50:21 pm »

I did not say that anyone on this board threatened me directly here, notwithstanding the several implied and subtle general threats made on this board that the mods removed during the circus that was this past election.

You might recall the suggestion made on this board that us NeverTrumps will be hunted down like dogs after Trump wins.  Methinks the person who made that suggestion is no longer posting here.

So you can take your STFU and shove it, because I have no intention of being silent about what was threatened by the acolytes for Trump.

I'm still waiting to see if they intend to be as stupid as they implied.

Bullsh*t.    You say it in virtually everyone of your posts.   You've become the forum's 'comic relief' with your incessant paranoia.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2017, 03:24:35 pm »
YAWN...........      :whistle:

Keep yawning away bubba.  You and your ilk are complicit in putting the orange turd on the throne

I'd say you'll have to deal with your conscious with the consequences, but I"d venture you are past that in that department.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2017, 03:31:28 pm »

Bullsh*t.    You say it in virtually everyone of your posts.   

Quote me, and paste the link where I have written on this board that a member here issued death threats against us.

Go on.  Find it.  Post it.  I want to see where I have written and called out by name, members here on this board who were or are engaged in issuing threats of death and punishment upon NeverTrump.

Go ahead, post the link with my quote. 

I'm sure that since I do so in virtually every single one of my posts, you will have no problem posting the evidence to back up your smear.

If you don't,  you have proven yourself an insufferable liar.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2017, 04:14:21 pm »
Get some help @INVAR before your break with reality is irreversible.

Living in an alternate universe. I have relatives, neighbors, friends and coworkers that supported Trump.

They are hardly "mobs of seig-heiling Trump fanatics." Actually the opposite.

Calling them names is hardly a way to win friends, and influence people.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2017, 04:28:03 pm »
Living in an alternate universe.

Yeah, it's called Facebook, Twitter, TOS and a host of myriad forums, BBs and comment sections on websites populated by the Trump Militants.

You might get out a bit more and recognize most places are not like this board.

I have relatives, neighbors, friends and coworkers that supported Trump.

Big whoop - so do I. 

I've never decided to 'hate' someone on the spot and end 10 plus years of fellowship simply because of whom they voted for.  But for the so-called rabid "Trump-is-gonna-save-us" supporter - they absolutely lost their minds simply when learning I had no intention of voting for Trump, but went 3rd party.

They are hardly "mobs of seig-heiling Trump fanatics." Actually the opposite.

Not in my experience.  TOS is your first example of note.

Calling them names is hardly a way to win friends, and influence people.

I call things what they are.  I'm not interested in 'winning friends' politically, because in today's world the truth does not win anything but derision and contempt by a people given over to idolatry.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:28:26 pm by INVAR »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2017, 05:07:08 pm »
Invar disparages fellow Americans like these--Trump supporters at Costa Mesa

And like these veterans for Trump

And blue collar patriots like these Trump supporters

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2017, 05:49:42 pm »
Invar disparages fellow Americans like these--Trump supporters at Costa Mesa

And like these veterans for Trump

And blue collar patriots like these Trump supporters

And when praytell did you actually stop beating your spouse and kids?

I know several people who look just like those folks - and some of them, to my face have said that I am a traitor and eventually deserving of what traitors deserve simply because I voted third party and not for Trump.  A few of them have been people, who look just like some of the folks in those pics, I have known for decades.

So you can shove the mentality that will show Nuremburg-esque rallies of patriotic peoples as Joe Everyman and I must hate them if I disparage Trump or those who engaged in threats and intimidation this past cycle.

I seig-heil for no one.

Nor did I threaten death or punishment upon anyone, even upon those who actually voted for Hillary.

The same cannot be said for Trump's militants.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2017, 05:52:34 pm »
Locking topic for egregious flinging of poo.