Author Topic: Ted Cruz just took the Dems' Jeff Sessions confirmation hearing hypocrisy and killed it with FIRE f  (Read 12741 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
BFD.....you got out and about Baghdad?

What about Tikrit, Fallajah, Mosul or Hillah?  Or the dozens of other cities and towns?

You have to stop, @txradioguy .   You cannot speak with any authority as a single individual who happened to have been in Baghdad, 2003.

This isn't about whose is bigger, my friend.  I'm not arguing whether Saddam 'protected' his Christian population, but...

No Christian was safe in Iraq, once the Baathiss were sent scurrying for safety.

I can and I will speak on this subject from a position of authority because I know things about Iraq and what went on there that you'll never know.  My job and the places I went for a year in Baghdad give me a wealth of knowledge you'll never have.

This is one of those times you need to really step back and take a breath before you look more foolish on this subject than you already have.

The majority of Christians in Iraq live in two places...Baghdad and in the North in the Kurdish controlled areas.

They weren't in those other areas that you mentioned.

In 2003 they were almost 7% of the population. They've dropped to less than 250,000 today according to the info I have access to.

That drop is due to the rise of Daesh which happened on Obama not W's watch.

Anyone who actually knows anything about the situation on the ground when we went in during the 2003 invasion would know those kinda things.

Which doesn't include you.

Look I know it really bruises your ego to not be able to act all superior to me on this topic and bluff and bluster your way to a "win"...but you're really out of your league this time.

Pick your battles more wisely next time.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:25:10 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I can and I will speak on this subject from a position of authority because I know things about Iraq and what went on there that you'll never know.  My job and the places I went for a year in Baghdad give me a wealth of knowledge you'll never have.

This is one of those times you need to really step back and take a breath before you look more foolish on this subject than you already have.

The majority of Christians in Iraq live in two places...Baghdad and in the North in the Kurdish controlled areas.

In 2003 they were almost 7% of the population. They've dropped to less than 250,000 today according to the info I have access to.

Anyone who actually knows anything about the situation on the ground when we went in during the 2003 invasion would know those kinda things.

Look I know it really bruises your ego to not be able to act all superior to me on this topic and bluff and bluster your way to a "win"...but you're really out of your league this time.

Uh-huh.....and now you want us to believe you were some kind of 'James Bond'.

GTHO!    :laugh:

Must be something in that Texas water....seems all the 'nuts' on the forum come from there.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

"Must be something in that Texas water....seems all the 'nuts' on the forum come from there."

And DC does such a wonderful job for this country. :silly: 

GTH.   And wipe down your Orange Trump kneepads while you are at it.

BTW....Thanks for going loony, and letting the forum know how narrow minded you really are.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 11:30:11 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Just_Victor

Must be something in that Texas water....seems all the 'nuts' on the forum come from there.

When you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, it's usually wise to cease digging.

You've lost the argument by any rational measure, and insulting Texas isn't going to win you any friends.
@txradioguy
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:57:14 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline GrouchoTex

Sure,Sure, keep telling yourself that.
You may actually believe it one day.

Meanwhile. we will continue laugh at those who think the D.C. area is the center of the universe, as if there is some life-changing wisdom that comes out of there.

Kind of  ranks up there with New York City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.

Offline goodwithagun

You've just reached double face palm, because one face palm is not enough for that level of stupidity.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

@DCPatriot I got out and about in Baghdad...to include the Christian neighborhoods...much more than you have...or ever will for that matter.

I don't bullsh*t or embellish what I saw or did over there. The only bias I display is one that favors the truth.

@musiclady

Loyalty to Trump makes the loyalists turn against Bush and everything he did, @txradioguy .  In order to make Trump perfect, you have to pretend things.  The meme of the Trumpists (mostly poor Tom) is that Bush killed Christians.  It, of course, is a lie, but it's what they do.

For the record, your personal observance is far more valid that the anti-Bush propaganda of the Trumpists.   Our son served two tours under CiC Bush, one traveling the Sunni Triangle, and one in Baghdad, and did not observe what the Trumpists (and leftists) are now claiming.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:46:00 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

@DCPatriot

What a wretched damn thing to say.  Egregiously stupid, too.  When you reach the point that you believe that a man who spent time on the ground in Iraq knows no more about the situation there than the rest of us, it's time to back away from the Trump fanboying.  I suggest some fresh air to clear your head.

Considering that Texas manages to keep its electoral votes in the red column, and that Texans tend to hold conservative values, I'd say they're doing something right.  I'm not about to disparage any of that.  In fact, I congratulate them for it.

@txradioguy, those of us who are thinking appreciate & value your service.

Offline musiclady

@DCPatriot

What a wretched damn thing to say.  Egregiously stupid, too.  When you reach the point that you believe that a man who spent time on the ground in Iraq knows no more about the situation there than the rest of us, it's time to back away from the Trump fanboying.  I suggest some fresh air to clear your head.

Considering that Texas manages to keep its electoral votes in the red column, and that Texans tend to hold conservative values, I'd say they're doing something right.  I'm not about to disparage any of that.  In fact, I congratulate them for it.

@txradioguy, those of us who are thinking appreciate & value your service.

Amen!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think he has gall using the term "patriot" in his sn.  What a puke.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

Loyalty to Trump makes the loyalists turn against Bush and everything he did, @txradioguy .  In order to make Trump perfect, you have to pretend things.  The meme of the Trumpists (mostly poor Tom) is that Bush killed Christians.  It, of course, is a lie, but it's what they do.

For the record, your personal observance is far more valid that the anti-Bush propaganda of the Trumpists.   Our son served two tours under CiC Bush, one traveling the Sunni Triangle, and one in Baghdad, and did not observe what the Trumpists (and leftists) are now claiming.

You're a laugh-riot, each minute, @musiclady

My point is that he's using the argument that since he served 'over there', in country, that he's the maven on all things regarding the persecution and slaughter of Christians in Iraq.

When he can provide a link...even from WIKI...clearly showing that no Christians were killed in Iraq in 2003, then I'll give @txradioguy kudos.

Furthermore....if he claims that the Wikipedia link I provided is bogus...perhaps he should edit it?

It boils down to taking the ridiculous position that since one never served in the military, that they concede all rights in discussing war and battle.

It's intellectually dishonest.

PS:   I still love GWB, and I've never wavered.   So....there's that you can shove where the sun don't shine, too.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 05:50:58 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

I think he has gall using the term "patriot" in his sn.  What a puke.

Nice to know that I live in your head....rent-free, @catfish1957    :seeya:

Online Lando Lincoln

I'm sending out a sample.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline chae

Considering that as I recall, Syria was one of the best places to live if you happened to be a Christian, I would posit that Obama and Hilary are responsible for killing more Christians than Bush.  And since Trump was sure Hilary would do  great job as secretary of state, then I believe using the same argument as against Bush, I  would say Trump was complicit in that.  Just trying to be consistent...

Offline DCPatriot

I'm sending out a sample.

:laugh:

seems a lot of folks in here have lost their sense of humor.     
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:07:02 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline musiclady

You're a laugh-riot, each minute, @musiclady

My point is that he's using the argument that since he served 'over there', in country, that he's the maven on all things regarding the persecution and slaughter of Christians in Iraq.

When he can provide a link...even from WIKI...clearly showing that no Christians were killed in Iraq in 2003, then I'll give @txradioguy kudos.

Furthermore....if he claims that the Wikipedia link I provided is bogus...perhaps he should edit it?

It boils down to taking the ridiculous position that since one never served in the military, that they concede all rights in discussing war and battle.

It's intellectually dishonest.

PS:   I still love GWB, and I've never wavered.   So....there's that you can shove where the sun don't shine, too.

You're an angry man, DC, and most of the time what you say makes no sense.

@txradioguy never said that NO Christians were killed in Iraq in 2003.  You're setting up a false argument because you can't disprove what he's saying, since he WAS there, and you were not.

And the Bush stuff I said was mostly about your good buddy Tom, who lies repeatedly about him because he HATES him.

You should really get on Tom for his repeated lie that Bush killed Christians if you want to maintain any form of credibility. 

btw, your crudity and stupid ad hominems aimed at me just make you look dumb.  I never insult you personally, but you can't help yourself when you come after me.

Try refuting my argument without the juvenile personal stuff.....

Offline beandog

:laugh:

seems a lot of folks in here have lost their sense of humor.   
Some people just aren't funny.  You are one of them. :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Some people just aren't funny.  You are one of them. :shrug:

I've found that 9/10s of humor is in the timing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

@txradioguy never said that NO Christians were killed in Iraq in 2003.  You're setting up a false argument because you can't disprove what he's saying, since he WAS there, and you were not.

Here's @txradioguy 's post #85, @musiclady

Tom I was in Baghdad in 2003. Your claim about persecuted Christians during that time is completely false and totally inaccurate.

The Christian neighborhoods were living peacefully with the other areas.

The persecution of the Christians didn't start until Obama took over...his mismanagement of Iraq is what led to ISIS and the war on Christians.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 02:32:07 AM by txradioguy »

You need a drink, dear?       Sip....and breathe.....breathe......

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:39:54 pm by DCPatriot »

Online libertybele

By the way ... Thank you very much for your service to this country!   :patriot:

DC you've changed a lot since you climbed aboard the Trump train.   :seeya:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
DC you've changed a lot since you climbed aboard the Trump train.   :seeya:

Everybody does, it seems.  One does not need to be a #NeverTrumper to see it.  Makes me rather sad, actually.  I lost a good friend to that, and it made exactly zero sense, the last PM I got from her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

DC you've changed a lot since you climbed aboard the Trump train. 

Yeah, I suppose so.....but I'm not the only one!    :seeya: 

Offline DCPatriot

Everybody does, it seems.  One does not need to be a #NeverTrumper to see it.  Makes me rather sad, actually.  I lost a good friend to that, and it made exactly zero sense, the last PM I got from her.

I feel ya.....

I could write a book.   **nononono*

Offline musiclady

Here's @txradioguy 's post #85, @musiclady

You need a drink, dear?       Sip....and breathe.....breathe......

You clearly can't help yourself, can you?  You can't post anything to me without a very stupid personal insult.

Such sanctimony and self-righteousness.......

I don't believe anyone displays more of it on this forum than you do.   Why do you insist on bringing a forum that used to be a great place down?  Why do you insist on lowering the standards here by being so condescending and snarky?

(Besides which, in your self-righteousness, you NEVER prove your point.  This is yet another FAIL).

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I feel ya.....

I could write a book.   **nononono*

Our friendship endures, you and me.  I think it's because you know that I, while not on any train, am not a Never either.  I'm a "Neither."
I will NOT comply.