Author Topic: MTV writer deletes ‘disgusting’ tweet about Sessions’ Asian ‘prop’ granddaughter–forgets internet is forever  (Read 1388 times)

rangerrebew

MTV writer deletes ‘disgusting’ tweet about Sessions’ Asian ‘prop’ granddaughter–forgets internet is forever
January 10, 2017 | BizPac Review | Print Article   

As expected, unhinged liberals are doing their level best to taint President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for attorney general, U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions, as a racist.

Doing his part in furthering the fabricated narrative, MTV culture writer Ira Madison III crossed all lines of decency in attacking Sessions at Tuesday’s confirmation hearing.

The Alabama Republican was seen with his Asian-American granddaughter and Madison, who writes the weekly column “Delete Your Account,” posted a photo on Twitter, along with a vile remark claiming Sessions stole the child from a Toys ‘R Us.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/01/10/mtv-writer-deletes-disgusting-tweet-sessions-asian-prop-granddaughter-forgets-internet-forever-434034
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 05:50:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

Keep it up, liberals.  You're getting more irrelevant with each passing day.

rangerrebew

Isn't it these same self-righteous, uppity "writers" who melt down when anything is said about the kids and grandkids of liberals?

Wingnut

CNN’s Jake Tapper chastised Ira Madison Tuesday after the MTV News host accused Jeff Session of using his Asian grandchildren as props during his attorney general confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill.

Tapper clearly took issue with Madison’s “disgusting tweet.”

“The little girl is his granddaughter,” he wrote. “Delete your account and find some humanity.”

Good for Jake.

FYI  Sessions’s daughter, Ruth Sessions Walk, is married to an Asian-American man named John Walk and their kids are mixed-race. The Walks – as well as other members of Sessions’s family – are in attendance during the hearings. One of Sessions’s Walk grandchildren came up and sat on her grandfather’s lap and it was adorable as all get out.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The left is so busy amusing itself with stunts like this that it doesn't realize it is alienating everyone else.

Awesome!

HonestJohn

In other words, an MTV writer is an smart as our President-elect with regards to Twitter.

Who knew MTV employed Presidential material?

Offline dfwgator

In other words, an MTV writer is an smart as our President-elect with regards to Twitter.

You just can't resist, can you?

HonestJohn

You just can't resist, can you?

Just following the example of our President-elect.  You want that, right?

Or are you criticizing his behavior?

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. I enjoy the small cadre of failed #NeverTrumpers still grinding axes because they were fantastical losers. I love watching people spending 24/7 spinning off the rails whether it's this Leftist hack MTV stooge or you.

I hope Donny starts Tweeting 3 times a day more to keep all you folks irregular. 

Wingnut

LOL. I enjoy the small cadre of failed #NeverTrumpers still grinding axes because they were fantastical losers. I love watching people spending 24/7 spinning off the rails whether it's this Leftist hack MTV stooge or you.

I hope Donny starts Tweeting 3 times a day more to keep all you folks irregular.

Some are slower than others to see the light.   :pondering:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I enjoy the small cadre of failed #NeverTrumpers still grinding axes because they were fantastical losers.
You sound just like Trump now. Is that what this site is becoming, Free Republic II?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

You sound just like Trump now. Is that what this site is becoming, Free Republic II?

Nah, we allow bedwetters but don't hang the wet sheets out to shame them.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

I'm not sure if FC has even been for Trump all along; I'd guard such comments. He may just be being pragmatic.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Although I sympathize with your point, it is seriously misplaced in this thread.  "Progressive" hate and hypocrisy should be called out relentlessly and without distraction.
James 1:20