Author Topic: Cindy Brady actress Susan Olsen fired from Los Angeles radio station LA Talk Radio  (Read 717 times)

Wingnut

SUSAN Olsen, who played Cindy Brady in five seasons of The Brady Bunch, has been fired from a Los Angeles radio station for allegedly posting homophobic remarks against a listener who complained about “idiotic lies” she was spreading on her program.
On December 8, LA-based actor Leon Accord-Whiting posted on Facebook that it was “widely irresponsible for LA Talk Radio to allow a Trump fanatic to co-host one of their programs, where she can spew her idiotic lies unchecked ... I think LA Talk Radio needs to give ‘Cindy Brady’ her walking papers. I will not listen to or appear on any shows there from this point forward until she’s gone. This isn’t just disagreeing on, say, tax plans or foreign policy. Susan Olsen spreads outrageous misinformation & it is dangerous and unprofessional.”

Olsen allegedly sent Accord-Whiting a direct message after his post, calling him “the biggest faggot ass in the world” and a “true piece of sh*t” among a string of other pejoratives.
“I hope you meet your karma slowly and painfully,” she wrote.
In a separate public post she referred to him as a “little piece of human waste” and complained that “He blocked himself from me before I could even get one hit in” before advising her supporters to “please send him my love.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrities-gone-bad/cindy-brady-actress-susan-olsen-fired-from-los-angeles-radio-station-la-talk-radio/news-story/1d2d753bec2cd7375f36f2458ef49526