Author Topic: Russian Hack Story Continues to Change with New Claim U.S. Was Tipped Off by British Intelligence  (Read 400 times)

rangerrebew

Russian Hack Story Continues to Change with New Claim U.S. Was Tipped Off by British Intelligence

January 8, 2017| by Donn Marten

With Friday’s endlessly hyped joint intelligence report facing skepticism over a complete lack of evidence to back up Obama regime claims, yet another change has been made to the story that is being used by Obama, Hillary and their allies to discredit the incoming Trump administration in the eyes of the American public.

It now is being reported that British intelligence tipped off their U.S. counterparts back in 2015.

According to the Guardian “UK intelligence gave US key tipoff about Russian hacking, report says”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/russian-hack-story-continues-to-change-with-new-claim-u-s-was-tipped-off-by-british-intelligence
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:45:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, but it only became an issue when Clinton lost...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yes, but it only became an issue when Clinton lost...

Bingo!   888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.