Author Topic: Tom Cotton: I have more faith in U.S. intelligence than people like Julian Assange  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
But, it seems this election shows that a great deal of Republicans will.

I haven't forgotten that the families of American troops were threatened and harassed in their homes because wikileaks thought demoralizing our soldiers and allies could drive us to retreat. Lord knows how many of our allies in Afghanistan died because of Julian Assange and Bradley Manning.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek, back off there, big fella.  I was merely, and I think TS was too, commenting on the absurdity of Cruz being a troll or Russian spy.  Yes, I thought his comment was funny.

No the TS comment was for me. Its hardly the first time he's laughed at my imaginary trolls.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No the TS comment was for me. Its hardly the first time he's laughed at my imaginary trolls.

Ah.  I just took it at face value.  I so seldom agree with TS on anything, I was pleased to find something I thought we agreed upon.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Besides, the Never Trump types say the nastiest things; this is nothing except shows the intolerance that seems to go on with the Cult.

Offline corbe

Besides, the Never Trump types say the nastiest things; this is nothing except shows the intolerance that seems to go on with the Cult.

@TomSea there are but a few #nevertrump posters here, most of us have moved on and accepted the fact that your idiot won and we will respect him as we would any NY liberal.  You need to move on to-from your Cruz hate.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Cruz campaigned with Trump; that was that rally against the Iran weapons deal. That speaks for itself. I don't see what people's problems are when the one they supported is out campaigning with the President-elect.

Offline corbe

Cruz campaigned with Trump; that was that rally against the Iran weapons deal. That speaks for itself. I don't see what people's problems are when the one they supported is out campaigning with the President-elect.

Well maybe the unsubstantiated 'Lyin Ted' everyday on the Campaign trail had something to do with it or maybe the goldman sachs accusations (in hindsight, hilarious) or maybe that his father was involved in the JFK thingee, all conduct way out of bounds for a 'traditional' GOP Primary.
   No one insinuated that Cruz doesn't share some policy similarities with Trump, Iran being one.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

:whistle:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 02:48:27 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!