Author Topic: Quiz: Only Someone With An IQ Of 130+ Can Ace This Knowledge Test  (Read 10448 times)

Offline Victoria33

Re: Quiz: Only Someone With An IQ Of 130+ Can Ace This Knowledge Test
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2017, 02:58:04 am »
I doubt you are "safe" from this:
http://webgrid.uvic.ca/

If the test is done on the web, I would have to be in the room with the patient while he/she took it.  I couldn't tell if it is done on the web or not, looks like it might be and not sure it is a true personality test and not another kind of test.  I know what answers on any personality test, ones I have used and ones I haven't, to look for, therefore I can't take one.

I plan to go crazy any day now, and enjoy my private world of crazy.  doctor emoticon***

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2017, 03:27:02 am »
They tried to give me one of those Minnersoter Multi-Personality Inventories once. There were so many people trying to talk at once they gave up.  ^-^
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2017, 04:14:46 am »
They tried to give me one of those Minnersoter Multi-Personality Inventories once. There were so many people trying to talk at once they gave up.  ^-^
@bigheadfred

I can tell you don't need any help at all - I pronounce you totally sane and in control of yourself.  :silly:

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2017, 04:36:23 am »
If the test is done on the web, I would have to be in the room with the patient while he/she took it.  I couldn't tell if it is done on the web or not, looks like it might be and not sure it is a true personality test and not another kind of test.  I know what answers on any personality test, ones I have used and ones I haven't, to look for, therefore I can't take one.

I plan to go crazy any day now, and enjoy my private world of crazy.  doctor emoticon***

I have an XCell spreadsheet form I ask  people to fill out and then I enter the data on that website from that form. It just works out easier. Sometimes there's still bugs in the software that  trip people up.

I think you might find the map and cluster chart from it interesting.

It takes a snapshot of one's construct system. No culture anywhere has been found to use more than 26 bi-polar constructs through which life is construed, channeled.

Most of us use less than 12 or even 8 most of the time.

One of the most super-ordinate constructs is BAD/GOOD OR GOOD/EVIL  etc.

There are a lot of implications for how loose or rigid one's construct system is.

I don't even recall all the implications of all the stuff related to the thing. My Chairman once presented 20 DIFFERENT papers at an APA Convention that most people feel it a super honor to present one at. He was THAT brilliant and a workaholic.

I use it too look at the relationships. There are a lot of implications for who is in what quadrant on the map and how close etc. etc.

It is not a personality test, per se. I don't know the research comparing it to personality tests. Certainly the various personalities would complete it differently.

It is designed, however, to be very idiosyncratic to each individual yet to disclose some key aspects of their functioning and construct world . . . how they construe and operate in their reality and the world in general.

I love the tool but it's a bit tedious to work with and enter the data on--and for folks to fill out.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:38:12 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2017, 04:39:00 am »

Did you try turning the volume down on some of them in your head?

{joke}
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2017, 04:44:52 am »
And IQ is relevant to this how?  A test of knowledge tests whether one knows a list of facts (or in this case facts and the rudiments of algebra).  IQ would be more relevant to a difficult test of reasoning.  Is this some anachronism from the days when Galton used a test with the question "What is Crisco?" to conclude that immigrants from Europe were "morons"?

And yes, I got them all. 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:46:12 am by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2017, 12:26:31 pm »
Congratulations on the perfect score! You just aced this general knowledge test! While most people would be fooled by all of these questions, you could answer all of them in your sleep. You've been the smartest friend around since first grade, and you're keeping that title with this flawless quiz score! No need to convince us you're a genius! WAY TO GO, ya brainiac, you!!

Too easy...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2017, 04:28:51 pm »
And IQ is relevant to this how?  A test of knowledge tests whether one knows a list of facts (or in this case facts and the rudiments of algebra).  IQ would be more relevant to a difficult test of reasoning.  Is this some anachronism from the days when Galton used a test with the question "What is Crisco?" to conclude that immigrants from Europe were "morons"?

And yes, I got them all.
Heck even I don't know what Crisco is. Some sort of unholy plastic lard butter stuff...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2017, 11:07:50 pm »
Heck even I don't know what Crisco is. Some sort of unholy plastic lard butter stuff...
There's a joke about that, but suffice it to say it is Shortening. (It's a vegetable oil based lard substitute).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2017, 12:56:32 am »
Much like those stupid test you see on Facebook, that start out like this, "Only 5% of people can see the c in all these zeros in less than a minute, Share this if you are one". And you see it in about 5 seconds , and thinking you are some sort of genius you share it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn