Author Topic: Clapper: Russians Didn’t Alter the Vote Count in Presidential Election  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

Clapper: Russians Didn’t Alter the Vote Count in Presidential Election

(CNSNews.com) – Director of National Intelligence James Clapper admitted to Congress Thursday that the Russians did not in any way alter the actual ballot counts or election results through a cyberattack or intrusion.

At a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on cybersecurity threats, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark) asked Clapper, “the intelligence community says, ‘It would be extremely difficult for someone – including a nation-state actor to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyberattack or intrusion,’ and you say to that earlier today as well that we have no evidence that vote tallies were altered or manipulated in anyway?”

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/clapper-russians-didnt-alter-vote-count-presidential-election

Offline libertybele

Re: Clapper: Russians Didn’t Alter the Vote Count in Presidential Election
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 02:37:06 pm »
It is still my understanding that the internet was not used in any way in the voting process. All the recounts and all this frenzy surrounding cyber security and Russia is nothing more than the left trying to cast doubt on the legitimacy of Trump's presidency. My hunch is that our cyber security has been extremely lax for quite awhile; bringing Russia now into focus is a matter of need not concern.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

Re: Clapper: Russians Didn’t Alter the Vote Count in Presidential Election
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 07:35:04 pm »
Didn't affect the voting my arse!!!  Those Rooskies got Madam Clinton 3 million more votes than Trump!!!  That's why she lost. 888blackhat