Author Topic: The Obamas set for a $40 million payday – HALF to Michelle to dish about her hatred of Hillary, the antics of daughters Sasha and Malia and an intimate peek at marriage to Barack (boxers or briefs?) in her own memoir  (Read 646 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: The Obamas set for a $40 million payday – HALF to Michelle to dish about her hatred of Hillary, the antics of daughters Sasha and Malia and an intimate peek at marriage to Barack (boxers or briefs?) in her own memoir

Obama made more than $15 million from his books since his first memoir was published in 1995
    He's set to earn another $15 to $20 million more from his post-presidential tome
    Michelle Obama could receive an advance paycheck of $20 million for her book
    And the First Couple  might pen a dual memoir with a pay day of millions more
    Publishers say they would 'kill' for 'gossipy White House dish' and the Obamas' 'true feelings' about Hillary and Bill Clinton
    'The days of staid presidential and first lady memoirs are long over,' one publishing executive told DailyMail.com. 'We're in a tabloid world'

By Jerry Oppenheimer For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:49 EST, 4 January 2017 | Updated: 16:53 EST, 4 January 2017

Jerry Oppenheimer is the New York Times best-selling author of books about the Clintons, the Kennedys and the Hiltons. His thirteenth book, 'The Kardashians: The True, Untold Story,' will be published in 2017.

President Obama has made more than a tidy $15 million from his books since he published his first - Dreams from My Father - in 1995, and now he's set to earn another $15 to $20 million - or even more - from his forthcoming presidential memoir, top publishing insiders tell DailyMail.com.

And high-ranking publishing insiders are talking at least another '$20 million' in an advance paycheck for First Lady Michelle Obama's long-awaited - and highly anticipated - memoir about her eight White House years.

A source claims she's been quietly working on her book already.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087848/The-Obamas-set-40-million-payday-HALF-Michelle-dish-hatred-Hillary-antics-daughters-Sasha-Malia-intimate-peek-marriage-Barack-boxers-briefs-memoir.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The books will probably sell about as well as o'er-the-hillary's did...
@mystery-ak

I think they will sell millions of books. The elephant in the room is 95% of the people who will buy them don't know how to read.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

I think they will sell millions of books. The elephant in the room is 95% of the people who will buy them don't know how to read.
Maybe they'll become textbooks in the various schools named after Obama.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Maybe they'll become textbooks in the various schools named after Obama.  **nononono*

Too bad they won't be ammunition for their student brains. Maybe for the teacher's head.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley