Author Topic: Facebook Live attack: Four held in Chicago...updated: Hate crime charges filed  (Read 5038 times)

Offline mountaineer

I've always wondered how people know a "gofundme" page is legitimate.
Agree. I find it interesting how "gofundme" pages are set up for just about everything these days. We appear to have a nation of beggars.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Purely and simply an obligatory statement from Obama.  It is absent any conviction or compassion for the traumatized victim.  It is absent any true statement that racism cuts across the spectrum of people.  He doesn't call for action or effort by anyone. 

He is a fraud - as we all know.

During the Obama administration the Dept. of Justice statistics have buried more effectively, the FACT that blacks commit more murder and assault by a VERY WIDE margin over other groups.

For murder, blacks commit that crime over 7 times the rates of whites. Slugging people in public, other form of violence should not be a surprise.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

Obama White House Won’t Call Black Lives Matter Kidnapping-Torture Spree a Hate Crime

January 5, 2017| by Donn Marten

The deranged, race-baiting left is in full damage control today as they look to spin the heinous and cruel Black Lives Matter related kidnapping and torture of a handicapped man who happens to be a Trump supporter as anything but what it is: a hate crime.

The story of the four Chicago racists who abducted and then ritually humiliated an 18-year-old while shouting “bleep Donald Trump” and “bleep white people” has horrified a nation that is already on edge. It was a despicable display of savagery – the victim was reportedly partially scalped – that destroys the narrative that Trump supporters have undertaken a post-election spree of vandalism and white nationalism.

The ugly truth that the media has been hiding for months can no longer be concealed and that truth is that the ones what are overwhelmingly turning to violence are leftist rabble whipped up by Obama and Hillary’s demonizing of white people in order to win an election.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/obama-white-house-wont-call-black-lives-matter-kidnapping-torture-spree-a-hate-crime
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:59:14 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I guess the actions of the four black teens must be the progressive way of saying "we love ya like a bro, dude." :peeonobama:

Offline truth_seeker

On race, Obama's legacy is that he left things worse than when he started.

I make this claim not without a basis.

* In 1970 I co-chaired an enlisted mens' study group and report to top commanders, on race relations.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
LET THEM BE SHOWN:

I wonder whom they or their families voted for?
And those dismissive of this, for whom did they vote for?

By their fruits, ye shall know them.

Offline Applewood

I'd say they didn't/don't vote at all.  These are people who complain about their lot in life, but won't do anything to change their circumstances.    That includes voting.  Far easier to holler "racism" and blame others for their failures.

Offline truth_seeker

In recent election 90+ percent of blacks nationwide voted democrat. In squalid inner cities, it may reach 110+ percent.

These are the plantation people. Their political  "leaders" keep them fed and housed and medicated, for their votes.

And their violent behavior in Chicago and elsewhere is the result of dense black inner city culture. Bill Clinton suggested midnight basketball for them.

A few break away from the plantation, to find the other world.

Wingnut

Offline musiclady

He probably doesn't even know it happened.

He's protected, you know......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

Upthread I posted something about Obama's tepid statement about the attack.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

Upthread I posted something about Obama's tepid statement about the attack.

It was weaksause for sure.  Obama in a nutshell.