Author Topic: Obama: I don't think I 'underestimated' Putin  (Read 721 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: I don't think I 'underestimated' Putin
« on: January 08, 2017, 02:08:47 pm »
By Rebecca Savransky - 01/08/17 09:00 AM EST

President Obama said in an interview broadcast Sunday that he doesn't think he "underestimated" Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"I think that I underestimated the degree to which, in this new information age, it is possible for misinformation for cyber hacking and so forth to have an impact on our open societies, our open systems, to insinuate themselves into our democratic practices in ways that I think are accelerating," Obama said on ABC's "This Week."

more
http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/313208-obama-i-don-think-i-underestimated-putin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Obama: I don't think I 'underestimated' Putin
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 02:27:24 pm »

8detect8

Dear president Bammy; you are wrong!  With your smugness and arrogance you FAILED to acknowledge and heed Romney's warning that Russia is our biggest geopolitical foe!   
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:28:07 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 04:11:29 pm »

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 04:22:45 pm »
"I think that I underestimated the degree to which, in this new information age, it is possible for misinformation for cyber hacking and so forth to have an impact on our open societies, our open systems, to insinuate themselves into our democratic practices in ways that I think are accelerating," Obama said on ABC's "This Week."
Well, you see Barry, it's a whole lot easier for hostile foreign powers to so "insinuate themselves" into our "practices" when the President allows his Cabinet officers to transfer highly classified secret documents on their own private servers.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 05:38:05 pm »
Of course you didn't lil barry...