Author Topic: Draft Roger Penske for USSenate (Michigan)  (Read 825 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Draft Roger Penske for USSenate (Michigan)
« on: January 02, 2017, 05:53:47 pm »
Roger Penske is well known across Michigan (in fact, the Nation) and therefore starts with the important Name recognition that some Political Campaigns only dream of achieving. Roger Penske fits the “anti-Politician sentiment” many clamor for, having been betrayed by duplicitous Politicians. Penske would have the all important Seed Money to begin a Statewide Campaign and connections to additional Donors for the much needed Campaign Cash required to run a successful Statewide Campaign. Roger has ties to Wayne County having single-handedly saved the Grand Prix of Detroit, making him well liked and respected in Wayne County (an all important County to court for a successful USSenate Campaign).

http://www.redstate.com/diary/JLenardDetroit/2016/12/29/draft-roger-penske-ussenate-michigan/

I haven't really given this any thought but it is an interesting idea for ponderin. You would be hard pressed to find anyone who has done more good for Michigan and Detroit with private money.

geronl

Re: Draft Roger Penske for USSenate (Michigan)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 09:46:43 pm »
Which party, maybe the Green Party or the Coffee Party,

nothing in that paragraph gave me one thing to like about him.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 10:03:22 pm »
A Chevy dealer turned race car owner is needed in the Senate for what exactly?

BTW, his Chevy dealership in Allentown was one of the worst Bowtie dealers in the area. He SUCKED.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 10:13:12 pm »
A Chevy dealer turned race car owner is needed in the Senate for what exactly?

BTW, his Chevy dealership in Allentown was one of the worst Bowtie dealers in the area. He SUCKED.

He needs some reality-show experience before the Trump Party can nominate him.

Offline JLenardDetroit

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 02:27:30 am »
expanding upon my piece that was shared here...

DRAFT ROGER PENSKE FOR USSENATE (MICHIGAN)
Roger Penske is well known across Michigan (in fact, the Nation) and therefore starts with the important Name recognition that some Political Campaigns only dream of achieving. Roger Penske fits the "anti-Politician sentiment" many clamor for, having been betrayed by duplicitous Politicians. Penske would have the all important Seed Money to begin a Statewide Campaign and connections to additional Donors for the much needed Campaign Cash required to run a successful Statewide Campaign. Roger has ties to Wayne County having single-handedly saved the Grand Prix of Detroit, making him well liked and respected in Wayne County (an all important County to court for a successful USSenate Campaign). Roger obviously has the successful Businessman angle, that helped both Rick Snyder to the Governorship of Michigan and Donald Trump to turn Michigan RED for POTUS for the first time since 1988. Where he stands on the Issues, will (of course) be an "issue" and open question, but Roger Penske should be considered high on the list of potential Candidates for the Republican Party in order to defeat Debbie Stabenow in #MidTerms2018.

I'd like to hear the excuses from Detroit Democrats as to why one of the few Men (Penske, Gilbert, Illitch, etc) shouldn't represent them? It will be the usual Class envy garbage, but they love his money when he is giving them some. If they reject him, perhaps Roger should stop helping to fund the Corrupt Leaders and Wasteful Projects/Spending in Detroit.

see the Page I started: http://facebook.com/DraftRogerPenske
see too: http://facebook.com/groups/thxalotdebbie
("Thanks Alot Debbie, NOT" - Replace Stabenow 2018 Group)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 02:37:10 am »
Welcome to TBR @JLenardDetroit

Where he stands on the issues is really all that matters to me.