Author Topic: ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2017, 02:48:43 am »
r9etb wrote:
"Let us go further, now: what is it that you propose to do about Islam?
Be careful how you answer."

And I shall be.

I propose for islam what I call "the Chernobyl solution".

That is to say, all muslims in dar al-harb must be returned to dar al-islam. islam is anathema to all the freedoms that we of The West cherish, and it actively seeks to destroy them to be replaced by the diktats of the quran and sharia.

Once that is done, dar al-islam must be closed off from the rest of humanity, so that its fires can rage within, until they may eventually burn themselves out.

In the same way a sarcophagus was constructed to seal in the poison of the exploded Chernobyl reactor, so must islam be encased in a similar "sarcophagus", sealed off from the rest of the world.

For The West, the admittance of muslims can be likened to the self-infection of Ebola -- once inside, the disease will multiply and consume us from within.

It is not yet too late in human history to reverse it.

Will we?

Offline r9etb

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2017, 02:53:42 am »
r9etb wrote:
"Let us go further, now: what is it that you propose to do about Islam?
Be careful how you answer."

And I shall be.

I propose for islam what I call "the Chernobyl solution".

That is to say, all muslims in dar al-harb must be returned to dar al-islam. islam is anathema to all the freedoms that we of The West cherish, and it actively seeks to destroy them to be replaced by the diktats of the quran and sharia.

Once that is done, dar al-islam must be closed off from the rest of humanity, so that its fires can rage within, until they may eventually burn themselves out.

In the same way a sarcophagus was constructed to seal in the poison of the exploded Chernobyl reactor, so must islam be encased in a similar "sarcophagus", sealed off from the rest of the world.

For The West, the admittance of muslims can be likened to the self-infection of Ebola -- once inside, the disease will multiply and consume us from within.

It is not yet too late in human history to reverse it.

Will we?

So ... persecution.  Got it.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2017, 03:16:41 am »
So much for the spread of Christianity, eh?  I have no problem at all with encouraging and expecting people to give up a set of beliefs that is pernicious to a civilized society.  Early Christians did it pretty successfully, and modern-day Christians could find a willing audience -- I think especially among women.  Politically and civically, it's a matter of holding everybody to the same laws.  Most of all, it's a matter of understanding and teaching our own principles and standing up for them. 

Hey -- if a person of any religion comes here, earns a living, abides by the laws, treats people fairly ... who are we to complain, even if they're Muslim?

The suggested alternative seems to be exclusion or expulsion of those who hold to a particular religion, apparently by force if need be.  I'm not for that.  Are you?

One issue I have with discussions like this is the dehumanizing use of "Islam," as opposed to the people who live within it.  It's a lot easier to make large statements like Miles does, if you don't stop to consider that you'll be imposing your will on actual people.

Look, skeeter -- you need to think through what you're really saying.  What do you actually propose to do with/to the people who are Muslims?  Some folks around here talk like they wouldn't mind the idea of an outright persecution.  How do you stand?

In spite of what you are suggesting that I have implied what I've said is the Koran-believing muslims' presence in our modern, polytheistic society is highly problematic. Looking around at western nations attempting to assimilate large numbers of them, I really don't know how much more proof one would require to acknowledge this obvious fact.

Here's what I would suggest. I would like to see people who's declared faith or belief system is at direct odds with our form of government and the liberty we collectively and historically have valued banned from immigrating here. Like we used to. No problem admitting this whatsoever.

I would like to see local law enforcement use whatever means necessary and within the bounds of the Constitution -  up to and including profiling and covert monitoring of meeting places - to protect innocent American lives and property. Like we used to.

I would like to see much more liberal use of deportation as a means of dealing with immigrants who might not have been entirely honest when making their oath of allegiance to the US. Like we used to.

So call me names.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:21:34 am by skeeter »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 03:17:57 am »
So much for the spread of Christianity, eh?  I have no problem at all with encouraging and expecting people to give up a set of beliefs that is pernicious to a civilized society.  Early Christians did it pretty successfully, and modern-day Christians could find a willing audience -- I think especially among women.  Politically and civically, it's a matter of holding everybody to the same laws.  Most of all, it's a matter of understanding and teaching our own principles and standing up for them. 

Hey -- if a person of any religion comes here, earns a living, abides by the laws, treats people fairly ... who are we to complain, even if they're Muslim?

The suggested alternative seems to be exclusion or expulsion of those who hold to a particular religion, apparently by force if need be.  I'm not for that.  Are you?

One issue I have with discussions like this is the dehumanizing use of "Islam," as opposed to the people who live within it.  It's a lot easier to make large statements like Miles does, if you don't stop to consider that you'll be imposing your will on actual people.

Look, skeeter -- you need to think through what you're really saying.  What do you actually propose to do with/to the people who are Muslims?  Some folks around here talk like they wouldn't mind the idea of an outright persecution.  How do you stand?

I'm assuming that you're not really asking for an answer, particularly from those of us you label as foolish bigots.  Or, is it bigoted fools?  Either way.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 03:23:10 am »
This is idiot idiotic idiot crap man. Shame on you.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:36:00 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 03:24:28 pm »
Are you suggesting that these people are evil?

I thought not.  Check your assumptions before you say stupid things.

Despicable use of innocent children when trying to score political points is a trade mark of lying liberal Marxists. You have outted your self as a lying liberal Marxist. Islam is incompatible with western civilization and its concept of rule of law based on the Ten Commandments. And that is just the way it is.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 09:13:26 pm »
I'm assuming that you're not really asking for an answer, particularly from those of us you label as foolish bigots.  Or, is it bigoted fools?  Either way.

I'd expect you to answer it for yourself, after a bit of honest reflection.  Whether or not you then tell me about it is up to you.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 09:14:46 pm »
Despicable use of innocent children when trying to score political points is a trade mark of lying liberal Marxists. You have outted your self as a lying liberal Marxist. Islam is incompatible with western civilization and its concept of rule of law based on the Ten Commandments. And that is just the way it is.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I long ago learned to expect nothing but spew from you. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2017, 09:47:30 pm »
I'd expect you to answer it for yourself, after a bit of honest reflection.  Whether or not you then tell me about it is up to you.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 10:05:00 pm »
Hm.   Cute, I guess.

Seriously, son -- are you for or against persecution of Muslims?