Author Topic: Bask in How Wrong Leftists Were Predicting ‘Trump Will Not Be President.’ Pure satisfaction.  (Read 712 times)

rangerrebew

Bask in How Wrong Leftists Were Predicting ‘Trump Will Not Be President’
Pure satisfaction.
News
Trey Sanchez

They all said it: Hollywood celebrities, President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders -- Trump WILL NOT be president of the United States. ABC's George Stephanopoulos laughed at the suggestion. Late-night comedians poked fun. The View hosts were extremely confident it was an impossibility. Even some Republicans shrugged him off as a serious candidate.

Obama told the press Trump giving a State of the Union address was the stuff of Saturday Night Live.  He appeared on Jimmy Kimmel's "Mean Tweets" and read one of Donald Trump's tweets that said, "President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!" Obama looked square in the camera and said, "At least I will go down as a president." With dramatic swagger, he dropped the phone to the ground to thunderous applause.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/bask-how-wrong-leftists-were-predicting-trump-will-not-be-president
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:45:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
It wasn't only people on the left predicting Donaldus Minimus's defeat. And I seem to remember a few people
around here gloating, too, over those on the right (I wasn't one of them; I quit predicting the unpredictable
a long time ago) who predicted his likely demise. Well, it wouldn't be the first time Dewey defeated Truman and
it won't be the last.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline LMAO

It wasn't only people on the left predicting Donaldus Minimus's defeat. And I seem to remember a few people
around here gloating, too, over those on the right (I wasn't one of them; I quit predicting the unpredictable
a long time ago) who predicted his likely demise. Well, it wouldn't be the first time Dewey defeated Truman and
it won't be the last.

I felt anything was possible but it was unlikely he would win. The issue for me wasn't about whether he would win or not. Is what he would do if he did. However, when BHO predicted he wouldn't be president, given his track record of predictions, it then made it more likely Trump would win
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 11:52:47 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
However, when BHO predicted he wouldn't be president, given his track record of predictions, it then made it more likely Trump would win

More likely, but still not exactly in the bag at the time no matter how unseriously anyone takes B.O.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.