Author Topic: Democrats: Party of Rich White Racist Snobs  (Read 491 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Democrats: Party of Rich White Racist Snobs
« on: January 02, 2017, 12:03:08 am »

by Kevin Jackson | Dec 31, 2016

Most Democrats are old racist snobs, and that statement reveals nothing new.

Because white elitist Democrats have trained black Democrats so well, they mutually (and happily) share this distinction. Never has a group been so openly discriminatory, demonstrating abject hatred and vitriol, with no blowback.

Black Democrats openly hate whites, yes even white Democrats. They only tolerate each other in the spirit of Margaret Sanger. White Democrats love their power, and black Democrats love seeing white Democrats with power, as long as white Democrats pretend to care about “black issues.”

Because Democrats are mostly old racist snobs, the party will never change. Incestuous to its core, the Democratic Party personifies self-indulgence and ignorance.

I no longer attempt to figure out when black Democrats will learn the game, though some certainly did in the last election. But blue collar white folks figured things out.

(more)
http://theblacksphere.net/2016/12/democrats-party-of-rich-white-racist-snobs/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.