Author Topic: Former Obama Staffer Admits Democrats are Too “in Love With” Abortion to Appeal to Christian Voters  (Read 365 times)

rangerrebew

Former Obama Staffer Admits Democrats are Too “in Love With” Abortion to Appeal to Christian Voters
National   Micaiah Bilger   Dec 29, 2016   |   12:47PM    Washington, DC

As journalists and political pundits continue speculating about why Democrats lost so heavily in the election, one word keeps popping up – abortion.

The Democratic Party adopted its most extreme, out-of-touch position on abortion ever at its convention in July, calling for taxpayer funding of abortion, support of Planned Parenthood and abortion on demand through all nine months of pregnancy.

And Michael Wear, a former faith-outreach director for Barack Obama, believes that was a problem for many voters.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/12/29/former-obama-staffer-admits-democrats-are-too-in-love-with-abortion-to-appeal-to-christian-voters/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:28:29 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

If you would strap a polygraph machine on liberal female Dems with the promise of being whipped with barbed wire if they lied,  and ask them what is the most important issue facing the country, I would bet 99% would say abortion "rights." 
I've done independent surveys of various liberal females in my family, and when asked why they voted for Dems all said abortion "rights" for teenagers. Of course, they're for abortion rights for all women...even nuns.
Lena Dunham sort of let the the cat out of the bag with her comment about wishing she'd had an abortion so she could empathize with other femi-nutzys.
It makes you wonder if abortion was not an issue how many females would vote for Dems.