Author Topic: 'S**t happens' Mariah Carey suffers onstage meltdown  (Read 485 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
'S**t happens' Mariah Carey suffers onstage meltdown
« on: January 01, 2017, 05:10:16 pm »
Full Title: 'S**t happens' Mariah Carey suffers onstage meltdown during disastrous New Year’s Eve show as she botches her lip-syncing and storms off

The superstar singer’s year got off to a terrible start as she suffered a major lip-sync glitch as she rang in 2017 in Times Square.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2512447/mariah-carey-suffers-onstage-meltdown-during-disastrous-new-years-eve-show-as-she-botches-her-lip-syncing-and-storms-off/

A horrible, most terrible disaster amid all the feel good stories of death and destruction.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Suppressed

Re: 'S**t happens' Mariah Carey suffers onstage meltdown
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 05:35:16 pm »
Her monitors went out. Anyone in audio engineering or performing knows that it's pretty much impossible to perform like that.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: 'S**t happens' Mariah Carey suffers onstage meltdown
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 05:52:03 pm »
Her monitors went out. Anyone in audio engineering or performing knows that it's pretty much impossible to perform like that.

Perform like that--you mean fake it.

A singer who doesn't have a backup plan. Like actual singing.  Mariah Carey can't even fake it. I am so overcome with grief. Not nearly as much, though, as my grief over the demise of Milli Vanilli.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley