Author Topic: Van Jones: 'The Clinton days are over'  (Read 382 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Van Jones: 'The Clinton days are over'
« on: January 01, 2017, 03:11:07 pm »
Van Jones: 'The Clinton days are over'
By Mallory Shelbourne - 01/01/17 09:57 AM EST

Commentator Van Jones said Sunday that the Clinton era of politics is now over in the wake of Hillary Clinton’s defeat in the presidential election.

“You have to understand, I think that the Clinton days are over.  This idea that we’re going to be this moderate party that's going to move in this direction, that's going to throw blacks under the bus for criminal justice reform or for prison expansion, that's going to throw workers under the bus for NAFTA, those days are over,” Jones told CNN’s “State of the Union.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/312345-van-jones-clinton-politics-are-over
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Van Jones: 'The Clinton days are over'
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 04:57:05 pm »
I agree that Bill and Hil's days are over and the Clinton Foundation along with the unsettled e-mail scandal will continue to haunt them for awhile.  I'm not so sure that the Clinton dynasty will end as it has been rumored that Chelsea is going to enter politics and then years from now there's their grandson Aidan. Who knows what can happen; with her being best buds with Trump's (very liberal) daughter, perhaps they may both run together.  Chelsea may run on her parents name and Ivanka on her father's. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.