Author Topic: Former CIA Interrogator Looks inside the Jihadist Mind  (Read 751 times)

rangerrebew

Former CIA Interrogator Looks inside the Jihadist Mind
« on: January 01, 2017, 02:40:51 pm »

Former CIA Interrogator Looks inside the Jihadist Mind
by ANDREW E. HARROD
December 30, 2016

"You may not be in a religious war with me, but I'm in a religious war with you," recalled former CIA interrogator James Mitchell the views of al-Qaeda (AQ) mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammad (KSM).  Interviewed on December 6 at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) before an audience of about 70, Mitchell provided chilling, essential insight into the jihadist worldview currently threatening the globe.

AEI Resident Fellow Marc A. Thiessen introduced Mitchell as someone who "has spent thousands of hours with Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and other senior al-Qaeda operatives" and "looked directly into the face of evil."  Mitchell concurred that Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, considered the leading technical genius behind AQ's devastating September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, was "devil and diva," whom Mitchell and other interrogators called "muq" after the Arabic word for brain, muqtar.  Comparing him to a Star Wars "Jedi master" recruiting jihadist "Jedi warriors," Mitchell found him "immensely charming.  He reminded me of Yoda," yet "that is often how evil looks."

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/former-cia-interrogator-looks-inside-the-jihadist-mind#ixzz4UWMoSyTD
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Offline endicom

Re: Former CIA Interrogator Looks inside the Jihadist Mind
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 03:08:39 pm »
"economy of scale."

Yes. If they spend thousands of dollars in attacking us then we may spend a trillion dollars in response. We are ruled by the dunce elite.