Author Topic: Will the Madness of Radical Liberalism Never End?  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

Will the Madness of Radical Liberalism Never End?
« on: January 02, 2017, 03:30:37 pm »
Will the Madness of Radical Liberalism Never End?

Credit: Corey Taratuta

Trump won.  It is reality.  It doesn’t matter if people like it or not.  It doesn’t matter if liberals (some allegedly paid) take to the streets and destroy every city block in every city throughout the US.  Nothing is changed.  Nothing except the new ways that the liberals try to change the results to fit their reality.  New ways like the alleged death threats to members of the electoral college and Dr. Jill Stein’s sudden last minute recount demands to supposedly ensure the integrity of the election.  The madness is upon us and only getting more bizarre.

According to The Detroit News article, “Michigan electors cite threats over Trump vote“, (Michael Gerstein – 11/17/16)  Michael Banerian has received numerous emails wishing him to change his vote – some even threatening him if he didn’t.

“You have people saying ‘you’re a hateful bigot, I hope you die,’ ” he said. “I’ve had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I’ve received dozens and dozens of those emails. Even the non-threatening-my-life emails are very aggressive.”

http://www.americanclarion.com/2016/12/19/will-the-madness-of-radical-liberalism-never-end-47082/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:31:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mirraflake

Re: Will the Madness of Radical Liberalism Never End?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 03:49:14 pm »
Yes it will end. People are realizing how stupid the whole SJW crap etc is. Facebook is in my opinion a great help in showing these idiots. Every day on my wall there are ton's of stories of SJW nonsense and thousands of people see these.