General Category > Shooting Sports

5 Best-Selling Semiautomatic Handguns Share 2 Qualities: Concealable, Effective Defense

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
By Karl Nelson   |   Saturday, 31 Dec 2016 11:03 AM

The 5 best-selling semiautomatic handguns in the U.S. all have two things in common: They're easily concealable and fill the need for a personal defense weapon.

Motley Fool's Rich Duprey looked at monthly reports of best-selling new hndguns identified by online auction house GunBroker.com to compile the list. Here's how the five best-selling handguns stack up in Duprey's analysis:

1. Ruger LCP — This gun "more than lives up to the task" of concealed carry suggested by its name, which stands for "lightweight compact pistol," said Duprey. Its price tag, which is about $260, is an attractive feature of this .380 ACP pistol.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/5-best-selling-semiautomatic-handguns/2016/12/30/id/766175/

txradioguy:
I'm getting my CCL and so is my wife when we get back from our cruise next month.

So far we've chosen a 1911 with a 3" barrel for me and a S&W 686 with a 3" barrel for her.

Both seem to fit the bill for concealed carry.

The Glock 19 is a nice carry gun as well.  That and the M&P are about the only ones I could afford of of that list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version