Author Topic: Evidence backs claim that Hillary armed ISIS. 'They are supporting all the terror groups'  (Read 2321 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
What does that have to do with the fact Obama sought to incite the overthrow of every single secular dictator in the Middle East (which is why Assad is the excuse to arm what became of ISIS) have to do with Christians in opposition to Assad??

Those are NOT the people Obama was arming, anymore than the Christians in Egypt who opposed Mubarak.  Obama has consistently armed groups tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

We are currently arming Kurds and Christians in the SDF, Syrian Defense Forces.

But even if we are talking about a timeline , are you honestly saying we haven't been arming the Kurds all of this time?

Offline TomSea

Assad is a secular dictator so Hezbollah, any Hez fighter will you, they are an avowed Jihadi and the Islamic Republic of Iran is really running the show, but Assad, whose pa helped bomb 250 marines in Lebanon, is a secular dictator.

Well, indeed, those at TOS would say the same thing, Putin kool-aid.

Offline TomSea

What does that have to do with the fact Obama sought to incite the overthrow of every single secular dictator in the Middle East (which is why Assad is the excuse to arm what became of ISIS) have to do with Christians in opposition to Assad??

France and UK clearly acted before the US in Libya, so, to totally blame the Obama admin, I don't know? We certainly were not their at the commencement of hostilities. A bit of a NATO act.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
To be kind to this rudeness, show me where I said "Obama had any intention to help Christians in the Middle East"?

Well?

Stop dissembling.

You stated that "If all the rebels were, were wild eyed Jihadis, why are there Christian names among opposition leaders like George Sabra?"  The subject matter of this thread is Hillary and the Obama regime creating and arming ISIS.  I noted the arms being run out of the Bengahzi Consulate to ISIS, and you chucked up Christians opposed to Assad as some kind of fulcrum of excuse of the fact that Hildabeast and Obama were arming ISIS?

We are currently arming Kurds and Christians in the SDF, Syrian Defense Forces.

But even if we are talking about a timeline , are you honestly saying we haven't been arming the Kurds all of this time?

What the hell does that have to do with the fact Obama and Hillary were ARMING ISIS?????
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
France and UK clearly acted before the US in Libya, so, to totally blame the Obama admin, I don't know? We certainly were not their at the commencement of hostilities. A bit of a NATO act.

Okay so now you are an Apologist for the Obama regime.

Figures.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

Okay so now you are an Apologist for the Obama regime.

Figures.

So your arguments are so weak, you resort to name-calling, Figures.

The truth is the enemy here, you haven't dispel not one thing I've said.

Offline TomSea

Stop dissembling.

You stated that "If all the rebels were, were wild eyed Jihadis, why are there Christian names among opposition leaders like George Sabra?"  The subject matter of this thread is Hillary and the Obama regime creating and arming ISIS.  I noted the arms being run out of the Bengahzi Consulate to ISIS, and you chucked up Christians opposed to Assad as some kind of fulcrum of excuse of the fact that Hildabeast and Obama were arming ISIS?

You walked into the middle of a conversation too. To start addressing where I talked of Christians.

I said Christians are in the opposition. That is a truth, why is that so offensive to you? It's the truth.  And again, 'chucked up Christians opposed to Assad as some kind of fulcrum of et.c" Again, and out and out lie, Christians are part of the opposition and that is all I said.

What the hell does that have to do with the fact Obama and Hillary were ARMING ISIS?????
Glad to help out, I was saying that not all rebel groups and militias are Islamic extremists and everyone knows this, period. Only to the Putin TOS worshippers are all rebels, Sunni Wahhabist wildmen.

Offline TomSea

Who says the US has killed more ISIS fighters than Russia, I don't know if there is a side-by-sde comparison on the issue but... from a post on page 1.

Daily Caller:

Daily Caller News Foundation
Russia Has Killed More Civilians In Syria Than ISIS: Human Rights Report
http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/russia-has-killed-more-civilians-in-syria-than-isis-human-rights-report/

One can dispute this, call sources biased but one thing I know, when reports come in of ISIS leaders being killed, it is usually done by the US coalition.

As far as I'm concerned, Obama screwed up that part of the world with plenty of blame to go around but then, CENTCOM largely took over the wars over there and since, we've had more of an effect, say since Sept. 2015; we've been more effective than the Russians.

ISIS is definitely in remission in Iraq and while losing some areas in Syria are still taking new areas that make it up a bit.

If one wants to see who has killed more ISIS soldiers, US or Russia, I'm sure it can be researched.

Aleppo? That wasn't an ISIS stronghold.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Glad to help out, I was saying that not all rebel groups and militias are Islamic extremists and everyone knows this, period. Only to the Putin TOS worshippers are all rebels, Sunni Wahhabist wildmen.

Yes, but the few exceptions to the rule don't disprove the rule.

Offline TomSea

Yes, but the few exceptions to the rule don't disprove the rule.

Nor, just saying that Hillary armed ISIS proves it either.

Let's see the exact email; let's see the proof.

Not just a link to 30 pages of wikileaks emails. Most of those were about Benghazi. Have some arms gotten to ISIS, probably. Some Russian made arms have probably got to ISIS too.

I notice, outside of stories on Erdogan and Jerome Corsi who is highly questioned by people, one can not find real stories on this matter. It smacks of Iranian/Russian propaganda.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 07:27:21 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

For all we know, McCain got fooled in that meeting he had or the alleged persons in that picture are not even whom some say they are. We've backed the wrong side before; but there is no way, I think we backed iSIS in a concentrated regular manner. Maybe a shipment got through to militias we did not know who they were, that is possible.

Offline TomSea

Israel Supports Jihadists, ISIS in Syria
Syrian government shoots down Israeli drone
http://www.infowars.com/israel-supports-jihadists-isis-in-syria/

Too many of these stories around really. Does one believe the above? I don't really.

Has Israel treated the wounded of that war? Probably but who knows whom these injured were.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You walked into the middle of a conversation too. To start addressing where I talked of Christians.

NO, WRONG.

In reply #21 I replied to the OP - and the title of the thread.  I did not quote you or anyone else to 'jump into the middle of the conversation' to start addressing where you talked about Christians.  You tossed your conversation regarding Christians at me in reply #22.

I said Christians are in the opposition. That is a truth, why is that so offensive to you?

That has nothing to do with the subject of the OP - which was the regime's arming of ISIS.  So what that there were Christians who opposed Assad?  That is not the point of the article or the original discussion, unless you want to play Apologist for Obama and Hillary's arming of ISIS.

Christians are part of the opposition and that is all I said.

That is NOT who Obama and Hillary were arming, which was the subject of the OP.  I don't care that you noted that Christians are opposed to Assad.  That is not who benefitted from the heavy weapons sent from the Consulate in Benghazi and elsewhere.  Obama has done everything possible to support and arm Islamic Jihadists all over the globe and harm and ignore Christians in equally greater measure.

Offline TomSea

Thanks for the discussion, INVAR, Sanguine, jspb, everyone. I never want to ruffle any feathers here; and it is fascinating. There are a number of militias over there. I apologize if anything said was offensive.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Thanks for the discussion, INVAR, Sanguine, jspb, everyone. I never want to ruffle any feathers here; and it is fascinating. There are a number of militias over there. I apologize if anything said was offensive.

Yes, it is an interesting conversation.

My two-cents worth: ruffling feathers is only a problem when that is the only or primary reason for the comment.  Otherwise, feathers will be ruffled on occasion and that's acceptable within a healthy debate.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes, it is an interesting conversation.

My two-cents worth: ruffling feathers is only a problem when that is the only or primary reason for the comment.  Otherwise, feathers will be ruffled on occasion and that's acceptable within a healthy debate.

"I think anyone who has an opinion and voices it will offend someone."

Peter Steele
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien