Author Topic: Obama: I won't leave on Jan 20  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Obama: I won't leave on Jan 20
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2017, 07:13:46 am »
committed to defending the "progress" achieved by his administration

know that I will be there with you every step of the way to ensure that this country forever strives to live up to the incredible promise of our founding — that all of us are created equal, and all of us deserve every chance to live out our dreams."

The Black Lives matter led to several police deaths, lootings and burned businesses.
 Law-abiding white and black Americans have had enough.

Obama will be missed when he leaves the White House…
By the criminals and thugs.

For the rest of America – January 20th cannot get here soon enough.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/obamas-racist-attacks-white-working-class-caused-historic-democrat-party-collapse/

"I promise you that next year Michelle and I are going to be right there with you, and the clouds are going to start parting and the sun is going to come back out, and we're going to be busy, involved in the amazing stuff that we've been doing all these years before,"

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:14:28 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.