Author Topic: Trump: Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!  (Read 6594 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Nope.  PEOTUS is hosting a celebration at Mar-a-Largo tonight @240B .  And he looks pretty darn happy to me.   ^-^

Happy New Year!!

what's wrong with his head?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

It doesn't look like him at all.

Looks like it could fall off anytime.  Like a big bobble head.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You'll need to work on getting used to this @Chosen Daughter   ---  19 days and counting!!   ^-^ 

Happy, happy New Year! !!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

You'll need to work on getting used to this @Chosen Daughter   ---  19 days and counting!!   ^-^ 

Happy, happy New Year! !!!

Happy New Year to you as well!  Still say his head looks big and red.

It doesn't look like him at all.

Hi, @Emjay  --- I hope this makes you more comfortable that Trump was happy about bringing in 2017:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAm3wkUpU0

Happy New Year!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Also missing spray tan I think? It's a weird photo.

Its weird alright.  Doesn't look real.  His head is so red and crooked.  With that big red face and huge smile.  I think he might have a hard time making the ten tonight.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 08:42:45 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Its weird alright.  Doesn't look real.  His head is so red and crooked.  With that big red face and huge smile.  I think he might have a hard time making the ten tonight.

You don't think...

No... it couldn't be...

Happy New Year to you as well!  Still say his head looks big and red.

LOL!  And I still say PEOTUS is really happy that 2017 is here.

My best to you for 2017!

• Technical
You're helping to make this place toxic @Weird Tolkienish Figure --- simply toxic.   **nononono*

Oh lighten up, it's a little joke. I'm a good trump bad trump guy.

Oh lighten up, it's a little joke. I'm a good trump bad trump guy.

If you say so @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Right now ... I've got to help a gaggle looking for Swiss cheese and bacon needed to help satisfy a sudden craving for omelets .....  ^-^

Happy New Year, WTF. 

• Technical
If you say so @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Right now ... I've got to help a gaggle looking for Swiss cheese and bacon needed to help satisfy a sudden craving for omelets .....  ^-^

Happy New Year, WTF.

You too RiV.

Online Lando Lincoln

I wonder how Mr. Trump will be viewed when we ring in 2018.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

Nope.  PEOTUS is hosting a celebration at Mar-a-Largo tonight @240B .  And he looks pretty darn happy to me.   ^-^

He's happy cuz he's holding a big fat blunt in his right hand.  He's stoned out of his mind.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:47:49 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

You don't think...

No... it couldn't be...

Worst possible nightmare... thanks for the eerie creation.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Victoria33

Assuming there is a 2018?
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I saw this morning, Trump made another statement that we needed to increase our supply of nukes.  That causes other countries to worry about an attack and build more nukes for their country.  One of these countries may decide to strike us before they get bombed.  Or, it would be easier to destroy this country by taking down the internet as that takes out the electric grid and we are back in the 1800s without communications.  The Pony Express would have to be reconstituted for communication.  So, you are right to suggest there may not be a 2018 due to nuke strike or we are back to the 1800s - 2018 would mean nothing as the country couldn't function as it does now.   This is not a far out, nutty possibility.  Got water, food?   

Offline Rivergirl