Author Topic: 'It's a FALLACY' John McAfee shuts down 'manipulative' FBI claims of Russian hacking  (Read 1923 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'It's a FALLACY' John McAfee shuts down 'manipulative' FBI claims of Russian hacking
CYBERSECURITY tycoon John McAfee has blasted claims Moscow was involved in hacking the US presidential election, insisting it was “not the Russians”.

By Ajay Nair

PUBLISHED: 15:01, Fri, Dec 30, 2016 | UPDATED: 17:37, Fri, Dec 30, 2016

He called the FBI’s claims of the Kremlin hacking the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta a “fallacy”.

Speaking to host Larry King on RT America, he said any number of agencies could have been behind any interference.

“When the FBI or when any other agency says the Russians did it or the Chinese did something or the Iranians did something – that's a fallacy,” said McAfee.

more
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748523/john-mcafee-blasts-fbi-over-russian-hacking-claims
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

So the Russia Today broadcast is what conservatives are to believe?

Da, tovarisch.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So the Russia Today broadcast is what conservatives are to believe?

Da, tovarisch.
Question: Are you on the democrats side only 80%, or all of the time?

Be Honest, John.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

McAffee is a weirdo anyway

17 US intel agencies reporting heavy Russian cyber activity against government and private entities.

HonestJohn

Question: Are you on the democrats side only 80%, or all of the time?

Be Honest, John.

Only if you are a Russian sympathizer.

How are you serving, comrade?

Offline Frank Cannon

McAffee is a weirdo anyway

17 US intel agencies reporting heavy Russian cyber activity against government and private entities.

Oh. I would really hang my hat on what a bunch of worthless govt' hacks have to say about shit. That flimsy report you cite came out BEFORE the election and all those agencies are manned by Regime yes men. They also didn't give any definitive proof. They just said it looks similar to stuff the Soviets like to do. These same agencies are also guiding us through our Middle East policies. Hows that turning out?

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

geronl

Oh. I would really hang my hat on what a bunch of worthless govt' hacks have to say about shit. That flimsy report you cite came out BEFORE the election and all those agencies are manned by Regime yes men. They also didn't give any definitive proof. They just said it looks similar to stuff the Soviets like to do. These same agencies are also guiding us through our Middle East policies. Hows that turning out?

Like I said Russia and China and others are constantly hacking public and private computers. This is nothing new.

I realize that in Trumplandia our intel community is horrible and we should just invite Russian spies to America and give them high security clearance because KGB murderous tyrant Putin is a wonderful guy we should love. lol. Trump knows, he watches "the shows" and he knows more about war than the Generals because he avoided STD's at his cocaine and underage girl sex parties.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Only if you are a Russian sympathizer.

How are you serving, comrade?

I can only conclude that you take no  objection to my accusation that you DO side with democrats 80-100% of the time.

I am inclined to McAfee's view, not the compromised biased "Obama-intelligence agencies."

The ones that graded ISIS "junior varsity."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

Like I said Russia and China and others are constantly hacking public and private computers. This is nothing new.

And we're hacking theirs'.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It is the most important job in the world. It would be irresponsible for any other nation to not try to 'hack' it to their favor in some fashion, be it direct hard computer attacks or social and media manipulation.

It would be far more suspect if the claim was they did not try to hack it. I'm sure every major country from Russia to China to Great Britain tried to 'hack' this and every other major election in some way. That's how the game is played.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:56:22 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline dfwgator

All I know is that this administration has deliberately interfered in Israeli elections, not to mention the Brexit vote.

Offline MajorClay

I believe if we ever get right down to this issue, the hacks were leaked by some of the over 100 FBI agents assigned to the Hillary case.  They were not happy w mr Comey.

Offline Nextrush

The whole "Russian Hack" message is a consistent message with the Republican Establishment and the Obama Administration.

The Uniparty that never supported Trump.

The GOPe played a game supporting Trump from time to time then attacking him.

Now they are unified with a message that undermines Trump and supports their political power.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"...hacking the US presidential election"

Nobody (that we currently know of) hacked the US presidential election!  Someone got ahold of some DNC and Podesta messages. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
"...hacking the US presidential election"

Nobody (that we currently know of) hacked the US presidential election!  Someone got ahold of some DNC and Podesta messages.

The democrats claim hacking because of sour grapes, The Trumpers fixate on the democrat claims of hacking because its a great distraction from the intell agencies all agreeing that Russia was up to something. In my opinion what they were up to was propaganda. I and many others complained about Russian trolls manipulating social media all through the primaries. The Russian and eastern european trolls made up the bulk of the alt right.

From private conversations with my conservative republican congressman, Trump should not consider himself untouchable. Most republican pols felt forced into supporting Trump and would have zero problem removing him and letting Mike Pence take the seat.

Offline jpsb

Offline jpsb

All I know is that this administration has deliberately interfered in Israeli elections, not to mention the Brexit vote.

And Merkel cell phone, let's not forget that.

Offline jpsb

The whole "Russian Hack" message is a consistent message with the Republican Establishment and the Obama Administration.

Now they are unified with a message that undermines Trump and supports their political power.
That's the bottom line, it is the uniparty vrs we the people and Trump. This "Russia did it" is pure Bull but Rats and establishment repubs are going to run with it to delegitimatize a Trump presidency and perhaps even overturn the election results.

Watch the traitor McCain show next week. Will McCain call for a new election since the Russians hacked this one? I'm sure the uniparty and O would love that. Emergency session of Congress to deal with the Russian attack on the USA. This would not be the first time our "leaders" tried a little regime change.

Offline The_Reader_David

So here's a question:  Does anyone believe that the NSA has never sought to gain access to computers belonging to the United Russia, the CPRF, and Zhirinovsky's LDPR (at least, if not all the political parties in Russia)?  Does anyone believe their doing so would be objectionable either morally or as a matter of international law?

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.