Author Topic: Nearing exit, Obama seeks to tie Trump's hands  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nearing exit, Obama seeks to tie Trump's hands
« on: December 30, 2016, 02:33:59 pm »
Nearing exit, Obama seeks to tie Trump's hands
By Jordan Fabian - 12/30/16 06:00 AM EST

President Obama has taken a flurry of unilateral actions in the waning days of his tenure that appear designed to box in President-elect Donald Trump.

Obama's decision Thursday to sanction Russian entities for election-related hacking is just the latest obstacle he has placed in Trump's way.

Day before the sanctions were unveiled, the Obama administration allowed the U.N. Security Council to condemn Israeli settlement activity — something that could have an indelible impact on the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/312162-nearing-exit-obama-seeks-to-tie-trumps-hands
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Nearing exit, Obama seeks to tie Trump's hands
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 03:09:56 pm »
I hope this will be understood by the Trump administration as evidence and justification for the dismantling of as much of the leftist administrative state as possible.  The left will never admit that their desires are not those of the American people, and will do anything they can no matter the legality to keep the institutions and actions they've created to lock in their desires from being torn down.  It's time to recognize that you can never compromise with the left.  They must be destroyed, branch and root.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!