Author Topic: Report: Kellyanne Conway Struggling To Find Private School In D.C. For Her Children  (Read 955 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Kellyanne Conway Struggling To Find Private School In D.C. For Her Children
Photo of Kaitlan Collins
Kaitlan Collins
Entertainment Editor
8:47 AM 12/29/2016

Kellyanne Conway is struggling to find a private school in Washington that will let her children in, a new report claims.

According to Page Six, Donald Trump’s former campaign manager — who is a mother of four — “is worried that establishment elites are so prejudiced against President-elect Trump that she won’t be able to get her kids into private school.”

Conway is reportedly asking “everyone with connections to DC schools” for help.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/29/report-kellyanne-conway-struggling-to-find-private-school-in-d-c-for-her-children/#ixzz4UJvfvzuJ

geronl

boo freaking hoo

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I'll bet she ends up having better luck than black mothers in Washington's ghettos since Obama banned vouchers to private schools.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Now perhaps Ms. Conway will understand what it's like to live in a part of the country, much of which voted for Trump, that lacks any kind of private school option at all.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

Poor little rich girl. If public schools were good enough for Amy Carter, then they are good enough for the kids of some nebulous political hack.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Poor little rich girl. If public schools were good enough for Amy Carter, then they are good enough for the kids of some nebulous political hack.

@Frank Cannon

Uhhhh,have you seen how Amy Carter turned out?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Now perhaps Ms. Conway will understand what it's like to live in a part of the country, much of which voted for Trump, that lacks any kind of private school option at all.

She's moving to the D.C. area - I think a total of 4 people voted for Trump in that area.

Online mountaineer

She probably should skip Sidwell Friends, the alma mater of Chelsea Clinton and both Obama girls.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rivergirl

Hey Conway.............since you are rich now why not do as the rich do........boarding school for your twins....
As for the little ones..........try home schooling..............after all you'll have the time since you don't golf or have mistresses.