Author Topic: Protesters rip Obama administration over UN action on Israel settlements - NY Daily News  (Read 484 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Seeing that thread by Chosen Daughter under politics, I thought, I wonder if there have been any protests. Yes. The crowd does not appear to be very big but the other thread is very good on this CMEP, Council for Middle East Peace.

Protesters rip Obama administration over UN action on Israel settlements

Angry protesters crowded a United Nations plaza Wednesday to rip the Obama Administration for its precedent-setting break with Israel on settlement building.

"I believe that the steps taken by the president here on his final 30 days in office break historical president, barriers, and present all kinds of problems — not only for the security of our most important ally, that being Israel in the Middle East, but also for potential implications on how it affects us, and our relationship to the region," said Kevin McCullough, a syndicated writer and talk show host, who spoke at the rally.

"It is impossible to accept what President Obama and Secretary of State Kerry even were talking about this morning with any degree of seriousness. We have not been a good friend to Israel over the last eight years and it is time that we stop kicking them in the teeth at every opportunity."

Read More: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/protesters-rip-obama-admin-action-israel-settlements-article-1.2926813