Author Topic: Rockette says no minorities have signed up to perform at Trump's inauguration and claims dancing for president will cause women 'trauma'  (Read 796 times)

rangerrebew

Rockette says no minorities have signed up to perform at Trump's inauguration and claims dancing for president will cause women 'trauma'

Radio City Rockettes will perform at Trump's inauguration on a voluntary basis
    An anonymous dancer spoke out - saying dancers felt obligated to perform or lose their position
    Said she was incensed by Trump's Access Hollwood sexual assault boast and dancing for the president could cause some women trauma
    Suggested the planned performance was hurting the company's bottom line
    Another one of the group's dancers took to Instagram to voice her disapproval of Trump
    Trump's inaugural committee has had difficulty signing big acts; the Rockettes are one of only three groups it's locked down

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:27 EST, 28 December 2016 | Updated: 13:24 EST, 28 December 2016

A Radio City Rockette says the dance company's performance at Donald Trump's inauguration 'could cause trauma' for some of the women, especially minorities  in the troupe who believe the the Republican's administration will impede their rights.

The dancer, whose spoke to Marie Claire anonymously, said no women of color have volunteered to perform to her knowledge, and alleged that the planned performance was hurting the company's bottom line.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4071074/Rockette-says-no-minorities-signed-perform-Trump-s-inauguration-claims-dancing-president-cause-women-trauma.html#ixzz4UKW3kz00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline goatprairie

As I've yet to see one inauguration on tv or in person EVER!!!! the depth of my lack of care about who shows up to entertain for the president is deeper than the Marianas Trench.

Offline dfwgator

Wingnut

Rockettes.  Glorified baton twirlers in g-strings and feathers.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Who are the racists?

The Rockettes.

They were the ones who were whites only until around 1990.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

Oh, for God's sake just shut up.

I hope these people are consistent the next time somebody screams, "Bake me a cake, bigot."  But something tells me forcing that will be just fine.