Author Topic: Nick Cannon: Planned Parenthood Founded To ‘Exterminate’ Black People  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Jerome Hudson30 Dec 20161,527

Singer and TV personality Nick Cannon doubled down on his criticism of Planned Parenthood, saying the abortion provider was designed to “exterminate” black people.

“When you talked about Margaret Sanger, all the people who follow eugenics. It was all about cleansing,” the America’s Got Talent host said of Planned Parenthood’s founder in a recent interview with DJ Vlad.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/30/nick-cannon-planned-parenthood-founded-exterminate-negro-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Nick Cannon: Planned Parenthood Founded To ‘Exterminate’ Black People
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 02:59:17 pm »
If so..the Gov is underwriting the extermination.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 09:50:52 pm »
He's right.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 10:49:52 pm »
no no no it can't be true  8888crybaby

BLM
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 10:59:52 pm »
If so..the Gov is underwriting the extermination.

Progressives have always been racists determined to exterminate 'inferior' people.

A Progressive government will happily comply with Margaret Sanger's deepest wishes.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.