Author Topic: The Moral Cowardice of Barack Obama and John Kerry  (Read 741 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Moral Cowardice of Barack Obama and John Kerry
« on: December 29, 2016, 02:05:45 am »

By Erick Erickson  |   December 28, 2016, 05:30am                                     | @ewerickson

For eight years, Barack Obama has given lip service to our special relationship with Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East and our long time ally.  During that time, the United States has opposed anti-Israel efforts in the United Nations, standing shoulder to shoulder with Israel.  But with less than four weeks before he leaves office, Barack Obama finally worked with Israel’s enemies to pass a United Nations resolution hostile to Israel.

This is an act of moral cowardice and immaturity the likes of which Barack Obama thinks only Donald Trump is capable of.

Nothing has changed in our relationship with Israel in the past several years.  Obama has been increasingly hostile toward Israeli interests, but he has maintained a facade of friendship.  Nothing has changed.  The only thing that has changed is how much longer Barack Obama has in office and the fact that voters will never again see him on a ballot.

Today, with less than three weeks to go before they depart, John Kerry intends to give a speech offering a “comprehensive vision” on Middle East peace. He is allegedly expected to recognize a Palestinian state — something no American administration, including this one, has done.

(more)
http://theresurgent.com/the-moral-cowardice-of-barack-obama-and-john-kerry/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Moral Cowardice of Barack Obama and John Kerry
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 02:22:36 am »
"Childish petulance, however, is Barack Obama’s legacy.  His childish petulance, though he may never admit it, gave rise to Donald Trump, who is Obama’s ultimate legacy."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: The Moral Cowardice of Barack Obama and John Kerry
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 02:43:39 am »
Nothing that Obama or Kerry have done influences the behavior of the US toward Israel.

Congress is the entity that deals with foreign powers, and Congress will make it right with Israel through added support.

The UN is a shallow organization which does not in any way signify the recognition of this country with Israel.

We will support Israel and not look backwards.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington