Author Topic: Lame duck Obama’s mad scramble: Whatever happened to leaving office gracefully?  (Read 490 times)

rangerrebew

Lame duck Obama’s mad scramble: Whatever happened to leaving office gracefully?
December 28, 2016 | John R. Smith | Print Article   

There is a big mess brewing. The lame-duck Obama administration has launched a mad scramble to throw up as many hurdles, and to plant as many last-minute land mines as possible against the new American president. In his final days of office, Barack Obama has initiated a major flurry of new executive orders, directives and regulations, thousands of them, that he is piling into the federal books.

Barack Obama frown

Politico reported a year ago that Obama, the epitome free-lunch politician, would be opening the floodgates for about 4,000 new regulations in his last year in office. The rules being imposed at this late date are known as “midnight regulations”, and are mostly related to Obama proposals that have so far been rejected or ignored by Congress. So, this president has decided to “shove (them) down the nation’s gullet”, as reported by the Wall Street Journal’s Kimberly Strassel. Midnight regulations are defined as those being promulgated by an outgoing president between Election Day and Inauguration Day of a new president.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12/28/lame-duck-obamas-mad-scramble-whatever-happened-leaving-office-gracefully-428721
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 04:09:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Has anybody here expected Obama to "leave gracefully?"  He's never done anything gracefully in his pathetic life, why would he start now? 

He's going to place as many landmines as he possibly can before 1/20, and he (along with his allies in the press) will scream bloody murder about "the children" at every turn.  They've already said this is the plan.  I laughed my rear end off when he said he plans to shut up.  Riiiight.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: