Author Topic: Hillary Negotiating Secret Pardon With Obama’s White House Counsel Who Previously Worked for Clinton Family & White House  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Negotiating Secret Pardon With Obama’s White House Counsel Who Previously Worked for Clinton Family & White House
Posted on December 27, 2016

Hillary and President Bill Clinton are secretly negotiating framework for a potential pardon from President Barack Obama that would spare Hillary from looming criminal indictments, according to Justice Department sources.

But there’s a catch, as there often is when it comes to legal proceedings and the Clinton family. Neil Eggleston, White House Counsel to the President who oversees and approves all presidential pardons and commutations, was previously employed by President Bill Clinton’s White House as a key lawyer to the former president and Hillary Clinton. Also, Eggleston has previously represented Cheryl Mills, a key Hillary attorney believed to be involved in Clinton’s clemency negotiations.

more
http://truepundit.com/hillary-negotiating-secret-pardon-with-obamas-white-house-counsel-who-previously-worked-for-clinton-family-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Pardon for.... has she been charged or convicted of something

Offline jpsb

Pardon for.... has she been charged or convicted of something

President Ford gave former President Nixon a blanket pardon for any crimes he might have committed, so there is a precedent. However I think an investigation could go forward so "the people" can get some idea of just that, if any, crimes were committed.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
"Secret" now seems to mean - details not released to the public

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
President Ford gave former President Nixon a blanket pardon for any crimes he might have committed, so there is a precedent. However I think an investigation could go forward so "the people" can get some idea of just that, if any, crimes were committed.

As current precedent that is a true statement.
However, I am of the opinion that a constitutional amendment that limits the power of the pardon to those who have been convicted of crimes against the United States, is long past due.  No more get out of jail before conviction.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A pardon implies guilt. If she wants to admit that, go right ahead. I hope then a Trump DOJ brings the Clinton foundation down to it's last bricks.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Night Hides Not

A pardon for Hillary without pardons for Huma, Podesta, and others will destroy Hillary's and Obama's legacies. So I'm on board with a pardon for Hillary.   :tongue2:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.