Author Topic: Panic at the Salon: Leftist Actress Chops Off Hair to Avoid Looking Like Mrs. Trump  (Read 819 times)

rangerrebew

Panic at the Salon: Leftist Actress Chops Off Hair to Avoid Looking Like Mrs. Trump
By Melissa Mullins | December 27, 2016 | 10:05 PM EST
shares

Celebrities are getting desperate after the Trump victory. Leftist actress Olivia Wilde –a huge Clinton supporter –believed her hair resembled Melania Trump’s and decided to debut a new haircut on Instagram with the hashtag, “#nomoremelaniahair.”

People magazine reported that because they had the same length of chestnut brown hair with highlights at the end, and often styled it the exact same way — with long, loose face-framing waves, Wilde believed she had “Melania Trump” hair. As if anyone without a huge ego would notice “hair twins.”

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/melissa-mullins/2016/12/27/panic-salon-leftist-actress-chops-hair-avoid-looking-mrs-trump

Offline Suppressed

Shame.  Olivia Wilde looked good with longer hair.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mirraflake

Loved her in Cowboys and Aliens. Women wearing cowboy hats = pure sexiness

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, well, angry people do stupid things.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, well, angry people do stupid things.
And stupid people (Wilde) do angry things.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Just think, some day she'll grow up and not do childish things anymore.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lots of beauty, not so much in the brains dept. … :)