Author Topic: John Kerry Is Working On Another UN Resolution That Would Officially Recognize A Palestinian State  (Read 2754 times)

rangerrebew

John Kerry Is Working On Another UN Resolution That Would Officially Recognize A Palestinian State
Michael Snyder — December 27, 2016

Multiple media outlets are reporting that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is finalizing a document that the Obama administration hopes will form the basis for a UN Security Council resolution that officially recognizes a Palestinian state before the end of Barack Obama’s term on January 20th.  This comes on the heels of the UN Security Council’s adoption of resolution 2334 on December 23rd.  That resolution declared that all Israeli settlements in the West Bank are illegal, it stated that the Security Council recognizes the 1967 ceasefire lines as the border between Israel and “Palestine”, and it officially gave East Jerusalem to the Palestinians.  But it stopped short of formally recognizing a Palestinian state.  Resolution 2334 speaks of a Palestinian state in the future tense, but this new resolution that John Kerry is reportedly working on would give immediate and permanent UN Security Council recognition to a Palestinian state.

http://freedomoutpost.com/john-kerry-is-working-on-another-un-resolution-that-would-officially-recognize-a-palestinian-state/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:38:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Good. In a way I'm glad this is happening.

You would not believe how many hard Left, fanatically pro-Obama American Jews I have heard arguing that Hussein is not a Muslim and "Hussein is pro-Israel!"

I kept telling them that Obama is pro-Hamas, pro-Hezbollah, pro-PLO, and anti-Israel. But they wouldn't hear it. I am a 'rightwing-extremist' they kept saying. OK, I guess.

Of course I don't agree with Obama's last minute effort to do as much damage as he possibly can to the nation of Israel before he leaves, but there is some satisfaction in being proven right.

It has always been clear where Obama's allegiances are, and they are not with Israel, or even with America for that matter. He is a radical Muslim agitator. That is what he was when he was elected, that is what he still is, and that is what he will always be, no matter how strongly the American Left and the American Jews try to deny it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

Time for us to get out of the UN, throw them off our soil and form a coalition of states with democratically elected govts.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
This would be a de facto recognition rather than a de jure one.  Could Trump just refuse to acknowledge this recognition?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Has no bearing on what the US does.  We will continue to recognize Israel.

There is nothing in the Constitution which gives him any authority to enact agreements with foreign entities without the prior approval of Congress.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

The UN was a disaster since Wilson envisioned it in a bad dream after WW1 and FDR appeased Stalin (this sounds familiar) to get it.
   What program envisioned in FDR's Administration is not killing this Country right now?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

The UN was a disaster since Wilson envisioned it in a bad dream after WW1 and FDR appeased Stalin (this sounds familiar) to get it.
   What program envisioned in FDR's Administration is not killing this Country right now?

I think you thinking of League of Nations after WWI..

The UN was after WWII.. 

To be honest the League of Nations makes the UN look competent..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Hoodat

I am amazed at the stupidity of those calling for the return to the '67 borders  - where there is no Palestine.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

I think you thinking of League of Nations after WWI..

The UN was after WWII.. 

To be honest the League of Nations makes the UN look competent..

I was, @kevindavis  I was believing FDR's UN, was a wet dream predicated on Wilson's League of Nations utopia v 2.0.

Trump was overboard, IMHO, when he recently implied there was EVER any Value in that flustercuck. 

Nikki will outbid him, with Indian financing, on their new UN condo deal.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

yes and the usa should return to its' 1776 boundaries.

Offline DiogenesLamp

ohn Kerry Is Working On Another UN Resolution That Would Officially Recognize A Palestinian State

John Kerry is a particularly stupid man. 

The world would be a better place if his comrades had fragged him in Nam. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

one of his more intelligent moments in his life
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

This too should be on His wall of Shame.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Obama and Kerry have done their best to destroy the ME.  Arab Spring=Terrorist Spring.  But Obama isn't a Muslim.........right?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

My thinking on these vindictive jerks is becoming similarly elementary. There is just SO much about them to dislike its overwhelming.

Offline Hoodat

Time for us to get out of the UN, throw them off our soil and form a coalition of states with democratically elected govts.

Prime Manhattan real estate.  If only we had a President who dealt in real estate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Suppressed

What do you favor as the means for seizing their private property?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This would not be a resolution about recognizing Israel; that would be a given.  Her borders, however, would be redrawn.

There is nothing in the Constitution which gives him any authority to enact agreements with foreign entities without the prior approval of Congress.

I think this would be moot.  The damage will have been done.  The new world order would confirm a separate, legitimate nation-state called Palestine.  Every action Israel takes vis-à-vis this area of the world would be seen and judged though this prism.

Hopefully, Kerry will continue to prove himself inept and be unable to pull this together before January 20.

@IsailedawayfromFR

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 04:53:56 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :shrug:

Jews wanted this. They voted overwhelmingly for the guy.

Offline Hoodat

Kelo.  After all, Americans elected the only candidate who supported Kelo 100%.

Offline libertybele

Exactly. Kerry can negotiate a treaty, but only the president can present the treaty to Congress for their approval consent.  Article II, Section II, subsection2 of the Constitution; "He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur...

The news can report whatever they want and lead the low information voters astray, but bottom line the president must act in accordance with the Constitution.  LIV are ignorant and believe anything that the MSM tries to spew.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Does the UN own private property within U.S. borders??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Secretary of State John Forbes Kerry is a dunce, and has a record of making preposterously stupid and offensive statements dating back to 1971.

In fact, if you go onto Google and type in “John Kerry gaffe,” you will get 350,000 hits.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/john-kerry-45-years-gaffes-counting/

Offline Just_Victor

Multiple media outlets are reporting that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is finalizing a document that the Obama administration hopes will form the basis for a UN Security Council resolution that officially recognizes a Palestinian state before the end of Barack Obama’s term on January 20th.

I have yet to see this reported anywhere else.  Has anyone else seen this reported elsewhere?

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Does the UN own private property within U.S. borders??

It may be more of a matter of things like world heritage site designations. And I don't know if federally held lands refer to private property as such.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley