Author Topic: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History  (Read 33145 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History
« Reply #475 on: January 04, 2017, 04:45:36 pm »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #476 on: January 04, 2017, 05:20:06 pm »
A genuine reflection on what? 

Your complete ignorance of the mission field in the third world that you make such grand pronouncements about in terms of what we do or do not do.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #477 on: January 04, 2017, 06:37:51 pm »
And may God have mercy on your soul/

May @mystery-ak have mercy on all of us for this entire thread.

There's at least a half dozen among us who would be well-served to take a break from TBR, if only for a couple of days. Me? I've got work to do in The Vineyard.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #478 on: January 04, 2017, 07:05:34 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #479 on: January 04, 2017, 07:08:53 pm »
May @mystery-ak have mercy on all of us for this entire thread.

There's at least a half dozen among us who would be well-served to take a break from TBR, if only for a couple of days. Me? I've got work to do in The Vineyard.

This is the first I've clicked on this thread simply because the title screams "Flame War", and yours was the first post I read.  Sounds like staying away was the right move.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #480 on: January 04, 2017, 07:10:00 pm »
Back On Topic:  Anyone who thinks Trump is a pivotal turning point for the positive in human history is not only woefully ignorant about history and human nature itself, but saddled with an acute case of idolatry for a political messiah they have convinced themselves is a savior of the nation.

I cannot think of anything so repugnant given what Conservatism used to stand for and believe in.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #481 on: January 04, 2017, 07:10:32 pm »
It's time I locked this thread?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #482 on: January 04, 2017, 07:10:45 pm »
A president who brags about grabbing women by the bleep is a turning point, that is for sure, just not a good one.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #483 on: January 04, 2017, 07:14:36 pm »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #484 on: January 04, 2017, 07:15:49 pm »
Locking it for a few days so people can calm down
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34