Author Topic: Obama: I Could Have Won if I Had Run for President Again  (Read 1343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: I Could Have Won if I Had Run for President Again
« on: December 26, 2016, 11:26:39 pm »
by Charlie Spiering26 Dec 20168,044

President Barack Obama asserts that he could have won a third term against Donald Trump if he had run again on his claim of hope and change.

“I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” he told his former campaign chief David Axelrod on a CNN podcast interview.

Obama blamed Republican leader Sen. Mitch McConnell for doing everything possible to obstruct his presidency, and blaming Democrats for it.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/26/obama-won-run-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Obama: I Could Have Won if I Had Run for President Again
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 11:38:08 pm »
Ready for the Pontificator-in-Chief to be gone. You think this guy was the head of some major religion instead of POTUS.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 11:45:39 pm »
"Obama blamed Republican leader Sen. Mitch McConnell for doing everything possible to obstruct his presidency, and blaming Democrats for it."

////

BS.  McConnell and the rest of the Republican cowards in both houses bent themselves into pretzels to give Obama everything he wanted. 

The problem is not that Obama's agenda was obstructed by anyone.  The problem is that he had free reign to implement that agenda.  And when he did implement that agenda, it all but destroyed this once great nation. 

Did it ever occur to Obama that maybe it was his plans that were at fault?  I guess not.  Narcissists can't accept blame for anything they've done.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 11:46:04 pm »
Ready for the Pontificator-in-Chief to be gone. You think this guy was the head of some major religion instead of POTUS.
He is. It's the faith of Progressivism, whose holy icon is the State, whose object is the denial of human achievement, and whose sacrament is abortion. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 11:53:17 pm »

He is manifest of a religion. 'Liberalism' is in every respect a faith and it should be denoted as a formal religion. They have codex, dogmas, and traditions which may not be ignored under penalty of excommunication or even death.

They are fanatic and unyielding in all their beliefs, and they brook no challenge to their status quo. Any difference in opinion is not viewed as a considered question, rather it is viewed as heresy, blasphemy, and it must be punished in the most harsh way possible.

Liberalism is a religion, or a cult, whichever way we define it. But one thing that is indisputable is that 'Liberalism' is the opposite of rational thought.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 11:54:00 pm »
The sad thing is, he's right.

The great thing is, people like him are precisely why we need term limits.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 12:14:29 am »
he's not eligible to serve again, if the Dems were stupid enough to nominate him he can't serve again

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 12:20:20 am »
He's probably right. Thank God we don't have to go through that nightmare scenario...

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 06:18:58 pm »

He is manifest of a religion. 'Liberalism' is in every respect a faith and it should be denoted as a formal religion. They have codex, dogmas, and traditions which may not be ignored under penalty of excommunication or even death.

They are fanatic and unyielding in all their beliefs, and they brook no challenge to their status quo. Any difference in opinion is not viewed as a considered question, rather it is viewed as heresy, blasphemy, and it must be punished in the most harsh way possible.

Liberalism is a religion, or a cult, whichever way we define it. But one thing that is indisputable is that 'Liberalism' is the opposite of rational thought.

This is all true, and by the leftist tenet of separation of church and state it should be disallowed to have any influence on government.  And even by a rational reading of the 1st Amendment, it can't be put in place as the basis for government, as that would be an establishment of religion.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 06:23:23 pm »
We're told Russian hackers helped Trump win but they would not have done so had the Marxist Kenyan been his opponent?

Right.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 07:14:18 pm »
Well Obama, all the more reason for term limits.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 07:22:35 pm »
He is. It's the faith of Progressivism, whose holy icon is the State, whose object is the denial of human achievement, and whose sacrament is abortion.

Well said.

And painfully true.

Aside from himself, Obama worships progressivism and the damage it has done and will continue doing to America.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 11:24:22 pm »
We're told Russian hackers helped Trump win but they would not have done so had the Marxist Kenyan been his opponent?

Right.

Excellent point.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 11:29:30 pm »

Dennis Miller
 · 5 hrs ·
Obama just said if HE in fact had been TRUMP he feels he would have defeated Hillary. It was then pointed out that Trump as Trump beat Hillary. Obama squirmed for a nanosecond and then came over the top with "But if I was Trump I would have beaten her in the Electoral College!" He was then reminded that Trump as Trump did in fact beat Hillary in the Electoral College. "Then the other thing!" Obama blurted. He was then encouraged to calm down and he bridled, saying "I won't...I won't...and I'll beat anybody at anything...anytime...anyway...anyhow..any any....who wants to sneak a smoke with me?"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.