Author Topic: The wolf has shed his sheep’s clothing…  (Read 1016 times)

Offline endicom

The wolf has shed his sheep’s clothing…
« on: December 26, 2016, 01:03:35 pm »

Silver Pines

Re: The wolf has shed his sheep’s clothing…
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 04:11:26 pm »
If Obama had a son, he would be alt-right---or he might as well be.  Example: yesterday Ben Shapiro mentioned Jesus, and one of those scum told him to keep the name of the Messiah out of his filthy Christ-killing Jew mouth.

Anti-Semitism is the same wherever it's found.  Damn right I'll talk about it, whether it's basement-dwelling losers online or Obama's hatred of Israel.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 04:26:17 pm »
If Obama had a son, he would be alt-right---or he might as well be.  Example: yesterday Ben Shapiro mentioned Jesus, and one of those scum told him to keep the name of the Messiah out of his filthy Christ-killing Jew mouth.

The problem here is that you can't know who is that scum or why that was posted. The many frauds called hoaxes are counterintuitive, some being wholly irrational, and this could be in that vein.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 04:36:12 pm »

Anti-Semitism is the same wherever it's found.  Damn right I'll talk about it, whether it's basement-dwelling losers online or Obama's hatred of Israel.

Yups.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 04:37:00 pm »

In every time and place, there are small-minded people who rage at life rather than embrace it.

Yesterday, we held a Christmas dinner for my wife's family. They stood with me while I lit the Hanukkah candles, just as I prayed with them before our dinner. I am quite certain that similar scenes played out quietly across America, accompanied by laughter and good cheer, to the consternation of dull-witted bigots who prefer to gorge on hatred rather than feast on love.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 04:54:45 pm »
In every time and place, there are small-minded people who rage at life rather than embrace it.

Yesterday, we held a Christmas dinner for my wife's family. They stood with me while I lit the Hanukkah candles, just as I prayed with them before our dinner. I am quite certain that similar scenes played out quietly across America, accompanied by laughter and good cheer, to the consternation of dull-witted bigots who prefer to gorge on hatred rather than feast on love.

Yeah when I was a kid we had a Rabbi who came to Christmas dinner at my grandmother's every year. He had no family of his own and no other local Jews so it became a regular thing till he passed away in the late 80s. He was a substitute teacher at our school.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 05:03:50 pm »
He didn't shed anything, we've always known this. In one of his books he said when the political winds change he would stand with the Muslims

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 05:15:56 pm »
Even some of the Never Trumpers get conspiratorial about Trump's connection to Israel and the Jewish faith, let alone, I've heard some call him Jewish. Some people are beneath contempt.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 05:44:13 pm »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Silver Pines

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 06:19:18 pm »

@andy58-in-nh

That's very cool.  I kind of like Christmas Eve and Hanukkah falling on the same date this year.