Author Topic: OSU offers course on 'African American resistance' to Trump  (Read 837 times)

rangerrebew

OSU offers course on 'African American resistance' to Trump
« on: December 23, 2016, 03:05:01 pm »
OSU offers course on 'African American resistance' to Trump
Toni Airaksinen
Toni Airaksinen
New York Campus Correspondent
@Toni_Airaksinen
on Dec 13, 2016 at 1:18 PM EDT

This winter, students at Oregon State University will have the opportunity to take a new class that promises to teach them about how African Americans have historically resisted the “white supremacy.”

Dr. Dwaine Plaza, one of three instructors for the course, said the idea was inspired by Donald Trump's election victory, which he fears will take the country back to the 1960s.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8528
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 03:05:39 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: OSU offers course on 'African American resistance' to Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 03:06:22 pm »
I think they need a course on Somali Muslim hatred for America. :tongue2:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 03:28:24 pm »
As a high school senior my daughter is previewing college choices right now.  Together we're narrowing the field by sorting them out using the basics such as size, location, majors offered, etc.

What we really need is a "wacko factor" grading scale.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 07:28:31 pm »
And liberals wonder why Trump won.

Do they not understand that when they say things like 'resist the white supremacy' that they're communicating a stance of total opposition that is against everything considered 'white?' Things like work ethic, education, jobs, home ownership, laws, entrepreneurship, honestly acquired wealth, civil society, order, and so on.

Meanwhile, they simply indicate they are only interested in societal chaos, aggressive personal behavior, and predatory gangsta thug and welfare ghetto culture. When they're not advocating things like white enslavement and genocide.

How does one expect to get anywhere when you take that kind of no peace, no civility, total confrontation and opposition kind of stance? Do they really think they're going to win a race war?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 03:12:48 am »
Free Vulcan wrote:
"Do they not understand that when they say things like 'resist the white supremacy' that they're communicating a stance of total opposition that is against everything considered 'white?' Things like work ethic, education, jobs, home ownership, laws, entrepreneurship, honestly acquired wealth, civil society, order, and so on."

The left has done, and is doing, more to bring about a "white identity movement" in this country than anything the [so-called] "alt-right" might have done.

Folks will only be pushed so far. Then they'll make a stand and fight back.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 05:54:45 am »
And liberals wonder why Trump won.

Do they not understand that when they say things like 'resist the white supremacy' that they're communicating a stance of total opposition that is against everything considered 'white?' Things like work ethic, education, jobs, home ownership, laws, entrepreneurship, honestly acquired wealth, civil society, order, and so on.

Meanwhile, they simply indicate they are only interested in societal chaos, aggressive personal behavior, and predatory gangsta thug and welfare ghetto culture. When they're not advocating things like white enslavement and genocide.

How does one expect to get anywhere when you take that kind of no peace, no civility, total confrontation and opposition kind of stance? Do they really think they're going to win a race war?
For the Left, it has nothing to do with black people winning any race war. Judging from the genocidal nature of abortion, the left would just as soon use blacks as cannon fodder in the chaos they hope to capitalize on.
For the Left, the intent is to provoke one, and move in or gather power in the mayhem, after conditioning people to 'just want it to stop'.  They have had a generation of children conditioned to resist using physical means to deal with problems, to have a meltdown instead of man up. So, with chaos comes opportunity.

Recall the Weathermen, going to 'break a few eggs', and talking of killing off, oh, 25 million or so Americans who couldn't be re-educated?
The right will never stand for the sort of storm troopers the Left needs to accomplish that, but if the right thinks they are 'on their side', all bets are off as to what power will be concentrated in the wrong places.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 09:33:56 am »
Folks will only be pushed so far. Then they'll make a stand and fight back.

Nothing scares the bejezus out of a university more than a lawsuit.  Lawyers would line up to take this one pro bono.