Author Topic: Trump: - When will we fight back?  (Read 12249 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: - When will we fight back?
« on: December 26, 2016, 12:57:51 pm »
Trump: - When will we fight back?

The terrorist attack i Berlin on Monday has angered many, but very few politicians dare point at the elephant in the room, that it is religious driven Islamic terrorism executed as jihad by Muslims.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, however, is not the average politically correct politician, and he speaks when others keep silent.

After a video showing the now deceased terrorist swearing allegiance to ISIS, Trump took to Twitter.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3517/trump-when-will-we-fight-back.html
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 12:58:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

Re: Trump: - When will we fight back?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 06:24:42 pm »
I was never a Trump supporter, but I must admit I can't wait for the new sheriff in town to take over.  My concern is what the idiot in chief is going to do before he leaves and what ISIS has planned before his exit.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 06:26:21 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 06:28:13 pm »
I was never a Trump supporter, but I must admit I can't wait for the new sheriff in town to take over.  My concern is what the idiot in chief is going to do before he leaves and what ISIS has planned before his exit.

Aye.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 06:33:21 pm »
"WE" started fighting back during the primaries when WE saw the one candidate who would fight back.

To say the very least, it was disappointing that this site changed so dramatically for the worse.

Dysfunctional, claiming on one hand to oppose Obama, whilst cheerleading AGAINST Trump.

Ban me, mod me, but I speak the truth.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 06:41:02 pm »
"WE" started fighting back during the primaries when WE saw the one candidate who would fight back.

To say the very least, it was disappointing that this site changed so dramatically for the worse.

Dysfunctional, claiming on one hand to oppose Obama, whilst cheerleading AGAINST Trump.

Opposition to rule is what founded this country. People opposed to Trump have principles they are standing by. Do you have any?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 06:56:11 pm »
Opposition to rule is what founded this country. People opposed to Trump have principles they are standing by. Do you have any?

Agreed.  I object to Trump's past bombastic comments and behavior and I welcome his more subdued and almost humble attitude as President-elect.  He also has a liberal background with strong liberal connections which to me has always been a concern, however, he defeated Hillary. He has vowed to build a wall, stomp on amnesty, halt immigration from nations with known terrorists, get the economy going and appoint a conservative justice.  I am willing to give him a clean slate and support him as he fulfills those promises. It is up to 'We the People' to hold him responsible and accountable.  When he takes the Oath of Office of POTUS, he will then work for us; we don't work for him.

I think that right now we should be counting our blessings that Hilary will not be our next POTUS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 07:21:40 pm »
The Principle of fighting hard enough to win, not one more loss while behaving meekly, docily.

The Principle of Winning.

Nevertrumpers make my point over, and over. Just more online talk, with a self-selecting affinity group (of those content to lose with just the right talk).

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:30:50 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 07:52:28 pm »

Umm...no, you don't.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 08:11:21 pm »
The Principle of fighting hard enough to win, not one more loss while behaving meekly, docily.

The Principle of Winning.

Nevertrumpers make my point over, and over. Just more online talk, with a self-selecting affinity group (of those content to lose with just the right talk).

Why are you so angry?

Why are you still griping about this forum that allows you to malign it in every one of your posts?

Why do you still feel hatred toward the people you supposedly 'beat' in this election?

Why don't you get over yourself, or just move on?

No one wants to hear you whine any more.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 08:13:12 pm »

People who hate people who opposed Trump also oppose principles.

People who don't want anyone to disagree with the majority are troublesome, at the very least.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 08:16:14 pm »

I totally agree.

And the ONLY 'weapon' in a bloodless, peaceful transition of power is through a ballot.

On the morning of November 9, 2016 those 'weapons' were fired.

Let's do it again in November, 2020!!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 08:21:28 pm »
People who hate people who opposed Trump also oppose principles.

People who don't want anyone to disagree with the majority are troublesome, at the very least.

First of all, @truth_seeker is one of the founding members of this forum....if you get my drift.

All he's saying is that you guyz have been at this crap going on a 1-1/2 years.   

And he's questioning your sanity for continuing it.

The irony here is that you suggest he leave for expressing his opinion after writing this:   "People who don't want anyone to disagree with the majority are troublesome, at the very least."

A sincere Happy New Year, @musiclady !   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 08:23:46 pm »
Umm...no, you don't.

Ummm...yes he does.

The  Hillary/Obama cheerleading here was despicable. And while nobody questions anyone's right to disagree, we are well within OUR rights to question the inconsistency, self indulgence, and moral narcissism that drove the anti-Trump movement here. It still drives it, though some have now seen reason.

Anyone who can look at Trumps policy positions, cabinet choices, and direct attacks on the liberal iconography...and still not see how much we would be suffering with an incoming Hillary administration...is no conservative. Worse, they lack an iota of intellectual integrity.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 08:32:31 pm »
Ummm...yes he does.

The  Hillary/Obama cheerleading here was despicable. And while nobody questions anyone's right to disagree, we are well within OUR rights to question the inconsistency, self indulgence, and moral narcissism that drove the anti-Trump movement here. It still drives it, though some have now seen reason.

Anyone who can look at Trumps policy positions, cabinet choices, and direct attacks on the liberal iconography...and still not see how much we would be suffering with an incoming Hillary administration...is no conservative. Worse, they lack an iota of intellectual integrity.

And you don't speak the truth either.  I'm quite willing to wait and see what Trump actually does.  But your (the collective you) idolization of him before he's actually done anything substantive doesn't speak well for either your sincerity or your judgment.  And your whine that anyone who doesn't agree with you is no conservative and has no intellectual integrity is risible.  Luckily for you, we don't take such maunderings seriously.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 08:33:26 pm »
Ummm...yes he does.

Happy New Year, @Mesaclone !!   :beer:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 08:35:20 pm »

Oh,  the drama!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2016, 08:36:05 pm »
uh huh

Right back at you.

And while nobody questions anyone's right to disagree, we are well within OUR rights to question the inconsistency, self indulgence, and moral narcissism that drove the PRO-Trump movement here.

And still drives it.

Trump hasn't actually done anything because he is NOT POTUS YET.

When he builds the wall, disbands government agencies, overturns most of obama's shit, stops illegal immigration, stops any immigration from muslim countries, gets us the HELL out of Afghanistan, THEN I will grant him some respect as POTUS.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2016, 08:37:39 pm »
Quote from: libertybele link=topic=239138.msg1175632#msg1175632

I think that right now we should be counting our blessings that Hilary will not be our next POTUS.

Amen to that!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2016, 08:48:10 pm »

I can only speak for myself, but I have always been pro-Trump and have received nothing but praise and adoring support from everyone on this site.

I never got any blowback or utterly irrational anger from posters here for supporting Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2016, 08:48:40 pm »
Ummm...yes he does.

goopo

Good to see you @Mesaclone.     ^-^

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2016, 08:51:44 pm »
I totally agree.

And the ONLY 'weapon' in a bloodless, peaceful transition of power is through a ballot.

On the morning of November 9, 2016 those 'weapons' were fired.

Let's do it again in November, 2020!!    :laugh:

Hey, why wait @DCPatriot?   .... Let's fire it up all over again in November 2018!    :beer:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2016, 08:54:22 pm »
First of all, @truth_seeker is one of the founding members of this forum....if you get my drift.

All he's saying is that you guyz have been at this crap going on a 1-1/2 years.   

And he's questioning your sanity for continuing it.

The irony here is that you suggest he leave for expressing his opinion after writing this:   "People who don't want anyone to disagree with the majority are troublesome, at the very least."

A sincere Happy New Year, @musiclady !   :beer:

I don't mind a bit if people disagree with me on a political forum.

And I don't write in every stinking post that this forum is a bad place.

I would think that your loyalty to @mystery-ak would make you dislike his constant griping about how rotten TBR is.  (btw, as a 'founding member' t_s knows full well that he won't get banned for having a different opinion.  His whining that he might get banned is a crock).

But Happy New Year to you too.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 09:03:55 pm by musiclady »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2016, 08:55:38 pm »

But to get back to the subject of the thread, check this out.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3515/german-designer-releases-anti-rape-pants.html

This is rape-proof pants so that the women of Germany can leave their homes without being raped by Muslims.
America/Americans would have to be absolutely insane to bring these people here after seeing what they are doing in Europe and everywhere else in the world where they live.

Trump is right. We need people to come to America who will add to our civilization. Importing people who openly want to tear down Western culture and kill what they call "infidels" is insanity.

We are blessed by God that Trump was elected. Otherwise we would see mass rape and mass murder by Muslims here, as they are suffering overseas.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2016, 08:57:05 pm »
Amen to that!

I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum is thankful that Hillary isn't Potus.

In fact, I'm sure everyone is.

The problem is that the situation that presently exists is still terrible, for the country, and for freedom.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2016, 09:01:08 pm »
I was thinking of starting a good trump bad trump thread, for when trump does something we like or dislike.