Author Topic: Eagles’ Joe Walsh: Trump’s ‘Ruthless’ Twitter Account Has Celebrities Running ‘Scared’  (Read 1971 times)

rangerrebew

Eagles’ Joe Walsh: Trump’s ‘Ruthless’ Twitter Account Has Celebrities Running ‘Scared’
Phillip Stucky
1:21 PM 12/25/2016

Celebrities, businesses and singers fear Republican President-elect Donald Trump’s Twitter fury, asserting that Trump has the ability to send stocks tumbling at a moment’s notice, according to a Friday report from TMZ.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/25/eagles-joe-walsh-trumps-ruthless-twitter-account-has-celebrities-running-scared/#ixzz4TwjnGlrV

Offline endicom

His Maserati is one license short of a driver.

rangerrebew

Good.  Maybe the hypocrite mob in Hollowweird will follow through on all their threats to leave.

Offline musiclady

The problem with this theory is that Trump IS a 'celebrity'......... just like Obama is.

No more.

No less.

And his twitter account reveals that he is a fool to boot.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

His Maserati is one license short of a driver.

He should lock his Twitter acct in case he's attacked.

Offline Hoodat

I hate the Eagles.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
He should lock his Twitter acct in case he's attacked.

They'll write him letters... tell him he's great.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joe Walsh says...

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Seems to me
You don't want to talk about it
Seems to me
You just turn your pretty head and walk away
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

On a brighter note, life's been good to him so far.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline thackney

asserting that Trump has the ability to send stocks tumbling at a moment’s notice

This may be a good investing strategy.

Boeing the morning of his Dec 6th Boeing tweet opened at $150.84.

Today it opened at $158.41.

5% gain in 21 day, annualized rate of increase is 87%.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

geronl

A vindictive, thin-skinned insane President is just what America needed.... again... lol

Offline musiclady

A vindictive, thin-skinned insane President is just what America needed.... again... lol

We survived 8 years of it (barely).  We just need to pray that we survive four more.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This may be a good investing strategy.

Boeing the morning of his Dec 6th Boeing tweet opened at $150.84.

Today it opened at $158.41.

5% gain in 21 day, annualized rate of increase is 87%.

The entire DJIA went up by that much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

The entire DJIA went up by that much.

Almost 4% in the same time frame.  Boeing rise was ~25% greater.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

geronl

Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Tweet mean things about your enemies. See them shrug before you. Hear the lamentations of their tweet replies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Almost 4% in the same time frame.  Boeing rise was ~25% greater.

Obviously Boeing benefited from Twittermouth.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

I'll let you all in on a little secret
If I can share with you a thing or two
If you just act like you know what you're doing
Everybody thinks that you do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51CWlKLMyE&list=PLoXOsFrcJYQnqQLL9RW9u3hg87by1wzwH&index=16
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.