Author Topic: EU strengthens anti-gun laws to fight terror  (Read 858 times)

rangerrebew

EU strengthens anti-gun laws to fight terror
« on: December 22, 2016, 04:16:00 pm »

December 21, 2016
Flags are seen inside the European Council headquarters on the eve of a EU Summit in Brussels, Belgium December 14, 2016. REUTERS/Yves Herman

The European Union has decided to further strengthen their anti-gun laws in a bid to combat terrorism.

(WASHINGTON, DC) EU states have reached an agreement on stricter gun controls following a wave of attacks which have terrorized Europe over the past two years. The move aims to limit the means by which extremists could obtain deadly weapons legally.

The EU Commission announced that 28 members reached a political agreement with the European Parliament to tighten gun control laws which have been in place since 1991. The debate on stricter gun control measures has persisted since 2015, following the Paris attacks, which left 130 people dead.
- See more at: http://www.trunews.com/article/eu-strengthens-anti-gun-laws-to-fight-terror#sthash.d8ooeCAY.dpuf

rangerrebew

Re: EU strengthens anti-gun laws to fight terror
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 04:17:37 pm »
Hitler wasn't supposed to be able to build an army either.  Chicago has "strong" anti-gun laws and more people than ever are killing each other.  Those who don't learn from history's mistakes -----

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 04:36:23 pm »
Hitler wasn't supposed to be able to build an army either.  Chicago has "strong" anti-gun laws and more people than ever are killing each other.  Those who don't learn from history's mistakes -----

Indeed.  And trucks seem to be quite effective as terrorist weapons.  I mean, one terrorist with a truck killed 86 and wounded 464 in Nice, while seven terrorists with automatic weapons in Paris only managed to kill 137 and wound 368.  And I can't find any record of a terrorist attack in Europe by a single attacker using small arms that got close to the casualty count from this week's truck attack in Berlin.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 05:35:09 pm »
Indeed.  And trucks seem to be quite effective as terrorist weapons.  I mean, one terrorist with a truck killed 86 and wounded 464 in Nice, while seven terrorists with automatic weapons in Paris only managed to kill 137 and wound 368.  And I can't find any record of a terrorist attack in Europe by a single attacker using small arms that got close to the casualty count from this week's truck attack in Berlin.

It may be time to either ban trucks or put safety locks on them. :whistle:

geronl

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 06:44:25 pm »
disarming even more victims

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 11:12:15 pm »

December 21, 2016
Flags are seen inside the European Council headquarters on the eve of a EU Summit in Brussels, Belgium December 14, 2016. REUTERS/Yves Herman

The European Union has decided to further strengthen their anti-gun laws in a bid to combat terrorism.

(WASHINGTON, DC) EU states have reached an agreement on stricter gun controls following a wave of attacks which have terrorized Europe over the past two years. The move aims to limit the means by which extremists could obtain deadly weapons legally.

The EU Commission announced that 28 members reached a political agreement with the European Parliament to tighten gun control laws which have been in place since 1991. The debate on stricter gun control measures has persisted since 2015, following the Paris attacks, which left 130 people dead.
- See more at: http://www.trunews.com/article/eu-strengthens-anti-gun-laws-to-fight-terror#sthash.d8ooeCAY.dpuf

Seems to me . . . that all the politicos fantasizing that gun controls will decrease illegal murders by terrorists and others--said politicos need to be sentenced to long prison terms for treason against life, decency and their national citizens.

Or, perhaps a region in some deep box canyon somewhere could be quarantined by the military . . . and all the terrorists rounded up could be placed therein with whatever small arms they'd gained . . . and then said politicos could be dropped in the middle of them so the terrorists could have some target practice.

Sheesh . . . what suicidal lunacy on the part of treasonous politicians.

Clearly this is the era of "leaders" literally from hell.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 11:15:32 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 11:30:27 pm »

If you look at the violence by Extremist Islamic Terrorist guns are not necessary.  In Kenya after the election where Obama's Uncle ran for Prime Minister and lost war broke out in the streets.  Machete's were quite an effective tool for killing.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/massacre-in-kenya-some-kill-with-machetes-others-with-arrows-a-531484.html

And we are all aware that beheading is the choice of ISIS or burning people alive.  No guns necessary.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 07:32:06 am »
So they are trusting that law breakers will obey the law?

That's a leap of faith with absolutely zero evidence to back it up.