Author Topic: Orbán: EU Must Change After ‘Christians Murdered at Christmas’ in ‘Heart of Europe’  (Read 702 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/25/orban-eu-change-christians-murdered/

Orbán: EU Must Change After ‘Christians Murdered at Christmas’ in ‘Heart of Europe’

by VIRGINIA HALE
25 Dec 2016

Illegal migrants must be deported and Europe’s borders sealed shut, following the “unprecedented” attack in Berlin, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has said.
“It is unprecedented that in the heart of Europe, Christians were murdered at Christmas”, Orbán said in an interview published Saturday, speaking about the terror attack in Berlin, in which a Tunisian migrant ploughed a truck into a crowd of people at a Christmas market on Monday.

“It’s clear that, in the case of migration, nothing can remain the way it was before. Brussels needs to change, migrants who entered Europe illegally must be deported, the borders need to be protected and the inflow of migrants has to be eliminated,” the Fidesz statesman told Veszprém online newspaper.

Reflecting on the year, Orbán hailed it as one in which a democratic “revolt” took place in the West against political leaders “who refused to listen to the people”.

“Rebellion actually took place in the world’s two model democracies” Orbán said, noting, “A year ago no one would have believed that the UK would withdraw from the European Union (EU), or that Americans would reject the Clinton clan.

“This will continue in 2017, which will be the year of revolt for European democracy” the Hungarian leader predicted, echoing his remarks last week.

Hungary and other countries in Central Europe “have had the opportunity to learn from Western Europe’s mistakes”, Orbán stated, and promised to defend his country from “life-threatening, irresponsible” diktats from Brussels including “mass immigration”.

“Hungary is a stable island in the turbulent western world because the people were consulted on their opinions here, and we defended the country against illegal immigration.”

The Prime Minister said Western Europe’s attempts at integrating non-European migrants have “obviously been a failure” despite it being decades since the policy of importing foreigners en masse began.

The result, he lamented, is that “in many cities in Western Europe people now have no peace of mind, crimes against women rapidly multiply and the terror threat skyrockets.

“This shakes the confidence and self-esteem of the Western world. The economic slowdown, crime, terrorism, migration, indecision and insincere speech all adds up, and Western leaders won’t provide the answers.”

This will have serious consequences,” Orbán warned.

A far cry from the rhetoric of leaders in Western Europe, the Prime Minister’s Christmas message was patriotic. He reflected on his government’s incredible economic successes in the past year but, outlining goals for 2017, the Hungarian leader said: “The most difficult task is to awaken the people’s sense of pride, because they themselves are responsible for the successes we have achieved.”

Offline Fishrrman

Thank you, Mr. Orbán.
You understand.

Some will reply that posting an image like this on Christmas is in poor taste.
You are welcome to think whatever you wish, and say so if you wish.

But if Western Europeans wish to go on celebrating Christmas, and enjoying the culture of their continent that sprang from Christianity itself, they had better heed Mr. Orbán's warning above...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 06:19:33 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thank you, Mr. Orbán.
You understand.

Some will reply that posting an image like this on Christmas is in poor taste.
You are welcome to think whatever you wish, and say so if you wish.

But if Western Europeans wish to go on celebrating Christmas, and enjoying the culture of their continent that sprang from Christianity itself, they had better heed Mr. Orbán's warning above...

@Fishrrman

I don't understand why you would post a photo of Jews being loaded on trains.

What point are you trying to make,that Jews and Muslims are the same?

Or are you relating exporting Muslims from Europe to exporting Jews from Germany to work at labor camps?

Please clarify.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I like this Orban, one of my all-time best friends has one of the most common Magyar (Hungarian) names and hails originally from Champagne Illinois. The Hungarians admirably have been at the forefront of defense of Europe. Also, one of their Cardinals or Bishops there has been very spot-on in his comments and counter to what we hear from the Vatican.  Right now, Hungary is displaying very good sense, if a few extremist right-wing rowdies there get out of line from time to time, that is not to excuse them.

Offline Fishrrman

sneakypete wrote:
"I don't understand why you would post a photo of Jews being loaded on trains.
What point are you trying to make,that Jews and muslims are the same?
Please clarify."

The image is stark, and is intended to be.
But my use of it in this context has nothing to do with Jews in the modern world.
It has much to do with the following:

That all muslims must return from dar al-harb to dar al-islam.
For those who will not do so willingly, they must be returned involuntarily.

Do you understand what "dar al-harb" and "dar al-islam" are?
Once you do, you'll understand what my posting of the above image is about.

Or, to put it another way:
Boxcars, or…. burqhas.

That is the choice that faces Western Europe.
And ultimately, the entire Western World.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
sneakypete wrote:
"I don't understand why you would post a photo of Jews being loaded on trains.
What point are you trying to make,that Jews and muslims are the same?
Please clarify."

The image is stark, and is intended to be.
But my use of it in this context has nothing to do with Jews in the modern world.
It has much to do with the following:

That all muslims must return from dar al-harb to dar al-islam.
For those who will not do so willingly, they must be returned involuntarily.

Do you understand what "dar al-harb" and "dar al-islam" are?
Once you do, you'll understand what my posting of the above image is about.

Or, to put it another way:
Boxcars, or…. burqhas.

That is the choice that faces Western Europe.
And ultimately, the entire Western World.

Ok,thanks for clarifying what was confusing to me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!