Author Topic: What One Woman Learned Serving On A Jury With Rex Tillerson  (Read 693 times)

rangerrebew

What One Woman Learned Serving On A Jury With Rex Tillerson
« on: December 25, 2016, 02:23:49 pm »
What One Woman Learned Serving On A Jury With Rex Tillerson
Photo of Kevin Daley
Kevin Daley
Legal Affairs Reporter
11:28 AM 12/24/2016

Rex Tillerson, chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil, testifies about the company   Rex Tillerson, chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil, testifies about the company's acquisition of XTO Energy before the House Energy and Environment Subcommittee on Capitol Hill in Washington January 20, 2010. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts/File Photo

The tall, enigmatic fellow with shocks of white hair and an oil man’s swagger seemed that natural choice for jury foreman, but he told his fellow jurors he wasn’t interested in the spotlight.

He spent lunch breaks thumbing through the newspaper and trading pleasantries with other jurors, while a strapping man with an ear piece looked on. It was several coy answers and many Google searches before anyone learned he was Rex Tillerson, CEO of ExxonMobil, now President-elect Donald Trump’s choice to serve as secretary of State.

Emily Roden, a small business owner in Denton, Texas, served on a jury in Denton County with Tillerson nine years ago, and recounted the experience for The Dallas Morning News.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/24/what-one-woman-learned-serving-on-a-jury-with-rex-tillerson/#ixzz4TrMOGJVo

Offline JustPassinThru

Re: What One Woman Learned Serving On A Jury With Rex Tillerson
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 03:17:09 pm »
I don't think one wise decision in a jury pool is a testament of character.

He ALSO worked tirelessly to get the Boy Scouts to accept sodomite Scoutmasters.

He's ALSO a believer in Glow Ball Warming.

He's obviously all of these things - including his mannered persona - because he as acculturated to so being.  He is not only a product of the Elite Left, he's an eager defender and part of it.

He doesn't see the contradictions - they seldom do, between their high-energy, jet-set lifestyle and the demands that the Little People let Goobermint tell them how much energy, if any, they may use.  About the connections between the outrages on a child, that he had to confront there, and the potential for MANY MORE in putting homosexual males in charge of adolescent boys.

Is such a mannered clueless clod going to likewise, not understand the connections between what he did or advocated, and the maelstrom the world then becomes?  Like Madame Klintoon; like Jacques F'n Kerry?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 11:51:15 pm »
I don't think one wise decision in a jury pool is a testament of character.

He ALSO worked tirelessly to get the Boy Scouts to accept sodomite Scoutmasters.

He's ALSO a believer in Glow Ball Warming.

He's obviously all of these things - including his mannered persona - because he as acculturated to so being.  He is not only a product of the Elite Left, he's an eager defender and part of it.

He doesn't see the contradictions - they seldom do, between their high-energy, jet-set lifestyle and the demands that the Little People let Goobermint tell them how much energy, if any, they may use.  About the connections between the outrages on a child, that he had to confront there, and the potential for MANY MORE in putting homosexual males in charge of adolescent boys.

Is such a mannered clueless clod going to likewise, not understand the connections between what he did or advocated, and the maelstrom the world then becomes?  Like Madame Klintoon; like Jacques F'n Kerry?

I would think that the private testimony of his jury service testifies more to his character than those actions you highlight in the political and very public sector, and is someone I would be glad to share a foxhole with when the bullets start flying.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 01:35:18 am »
I would think that the private testimony of his jury service testifies more to his character than those actions you highlight in the political and very public sector, and is someone I would be glad to share a foxhole with when the bullets start flying.

I missed the part where we found out for sure it was the right decision, and not just someone using his chsrisma/manipulation abilities.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

geronl

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 01:42:51 am »
I would think that the private testimony of his jury service testifies more to his character than those actions you highlight in the political and very public sector

Very much the opposite