Author Topic: Poor Obama . . . ‘I had to live through controversies like the notion I was trying to kill Christmas’  (Read 771 times)

rangerrebew

Poor Obama . . . ‘I had to live through controversies like the notion I was trying to kill Christmas’
December 25, 2016 | Tom Tillison | Print Article   

SHARE1 TWEET0 PIN0 PLUS0 EMAIL

President Barack Obama built his career around political correctness, but that did not stop him from using himself as an example while discussing whether it has gone too far in America.

Ever the victim, Obama shared the miseries he has had to endure during an interview with NPR… just before he jetted to Hawaii for his annual Christmas vacation.

“I had to live through controversies like the notion that I was trying to kill Christmas,” the president said. “Right? Well, where’d that come from?”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12/25/poor-obama-live-controversies-like-notion-trying-kill-christmas-427403
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:54:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Ahhhh...that's just one more soldier joining the ranks of Obama's Straw Man Army.

No matter. In only 26 days, Obama will command no more authority than Captain Kangaroo.

And with that lovely thought twinkling upon the horizon....

Merry Christmas to all!!!!
:seeya:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 02:43:23 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Ahhhh...that's just one more soldier joining the ranks of Obama's Straw Man Army.

No matter. In only 26 days, and Obama will command no more authority than Captain Kangaroo.

And with that lovely thought twinkling upon the horizon....

Merry Christmas to all!!!!
:seeya:

I love your Hanukkah cartoon @andy58-in-nh !!!!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“I had to live through controversies like the notion that I was trying to kill Christmas,” the president said. “Right? Well, where’d that come from?”

Nowhere above in his words do I see an actual denial that he wasn't trying to do just that.

Will someone straighten me out...?