Author Topic: Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it  (Read 7850 times)

Online corbe

Re: Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2016, 11:35:40 pm »
Re-read the first sentence.  It does.  I've been here through the Trump Wars, and I see plenty of mud from both sides, and I've seen plenty of Mod action to both sides.  It is ridiculous to whine about uneven moderating on this forum.

For every complaint of modding to benefit Never Trumps, I can match it up with a complaint of modding to the benefit of those on the Trump Train.  To me, if everybody gets mad at the Cops then the Cops must be doing a good job, and I think the Mods do a pretty darned good job here.  I've experienced the opposite at a certain Other Site.

And Therein lies the Beauty of this Forum, @Cyber Liberty ,and I too, believe these people are doing a hellofa job keeping it SANE and Entertaining.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2016, 11:47:37 pm »
Worse yet, I don't like the GOP being comfortable with it. I don't like the Russian Trolls on Twitter threatening me for insulting Putin or Trump

@Cripplecreek

Agreed.  I've seen it happen on your Twitter timeline so I know what you mean. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2016, 11:51:00 pm »
@Cripplecreek

One of these days I'm gonna join that Twitter thing.  Think my regular Atomic Kitten would trigger anybody?  I just got back on Facebook after being gone a few months, let's see how long it takes the Lavender Mafia to find me again....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2016, 12:05:28 am »
@Cripplecreek

They call me Jewish as if it were an insult.  :silly:

Silver Pines

« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2016, 12:54:11 am »
One of these days I'm gonna join that Twitter thing.  Think my regular Atomic Kitten would trigger anybody?  I just got back on Facebook after being gone a few months, let's see how long it takes the Lavender Mafia to find me again....

@Cyber Liberty

Who cares, trigger the heck out of them, lol!  You can read Twitter even if you aren't a member; they won't block the page like Facebook. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2016, 12:56:00 am »
They call me Jewish as if it were an insult.  :silly:

@Cripplecreek

Ben Shapiro subbed for Mark Levin last night, and he did an excellent job, from what I understand.  I didn't hear much myself, but I did walk into the room as he was saying something about "Dose Joooooos", lol.

geronl

« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2016, 01:39:29 am »
I would never be a member of Putin's GOP

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2016, 01:42:51 am »

But @Cripplecreek is!     Ask him!!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2016, 01:49:08 am »

Maybe they're trying to make it Teddy Kennedy's or Bill Ayers's GOP.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2016, 02:43:24 am »
@Cripplecreek

Ben Shapiro subbed for Mark Levin last night, and he did an excellent job, from what I understand.  I didn't hear much myself, but I did walk into the room as he was saying something about "Dose Joooooos", lol.

Maybe they don't recognize the trolls because they are the trolls. As you can see there are at least 3 different pathetic individuals who can't live with the idea than not all are willing to kiss Trump rump and have singled me out by name.

To be honest I do get a certain amount of satisfaction knowing that I'm so important to them that they can't resist looking for a response.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2016, 04:31:48 am »
Maybe they don't recognize the trolls because they are the trolls. As you can see there are at least 3 different pathetic individuals who can't live with the idea than not all are willing to kiss Trump rump and have singled me out by name.

To be honest I do get a certain amount of satisfaction knowing that I'm so important to them that they can't resist looking for a response.

Please don't flatter yourself.

Your schtick that Conservatives and extremist Trump Supporters want to take you out is BS from the start....as far as any of that originating from this forum.

And just because you visit sites that allow those nuts?   Open your eyes and quit your nonsense because they're NOT here.   

Don't attribute all of us that fully support and like Donald Trump into that group.

PS:   @INVAR (goes for you too)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2016, 04:16:59 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, don't bother.  When you post here you maintain a sober tone (when you aren't being passive aggressive), but elsewhere I've seen you squealing over wanting pictures of Tiger Beat Trump.

It's always best to post while sober @CatherineofAragon.  As a member of the briefer family, I hope you'll take this advice seriously.  I'll be praying for you.   ^-^

(Only 27 more days!! )

Silver Pines

« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2016, 04:38:24 pm »
It's always best to post while sober @CatherineofAragon.  As a member of the briefer family, I hope you'll take this advice seriously.  I'll be praying for you.   ^-^

@Right_in_Virginia

Silver Pines

« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2016, 04:42:15 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Btw, it's Christmas, so here...enjoy!  It's all yours.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2016, 05:00:40 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Btw, it's Christmas, so here...enjoy!  It's all yours.

888high58888 :silly: :silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2016, 05:29:45 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Oh Holy I  :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2016, 05:31:35 pm »
It's always best to post while sober @CatherineofAragon

Like hell. Some of the best postings here are when people are loaded. 99% of your posts are hilarious because you are wasted......at least I hope you are. If you are posting the over the top Donny cheerleading stuff sober, you have issues.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2016, 05:32:49 pm »
Like hell. Some of the best postings here are when people are loaded. 99% of your posts are hilarious because you are wasted......at least I hope you are. If you are posting the over the top Donny cheerleading stuff sober, you have issues.

They make me wish I still drank.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2016, 05:53:57 pm »

(Only 27 more days!! )

Not content with calling people not on the Trump Train "insane" you've moved on to calling them "drunk" or "stoned." 

Nice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2016, 05:55:53 pm »

I'm in the "She has issues" camp.  Present BAC is irrelevant.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2016, 06:09:33 pm »
I've had enough...I am locking this thread...Merry Christmas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34