Author Topic: Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it  (Read 7896 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it
« on: December 23, 2016, 02:50:55 pm »
 The Washington Post
David Filipov
2 hrs ago

MOSCOW —  Russia’s President Vladi­mir Putin has a message for the White House and Democratic leaders who accuse him of stealing their victory: Don’t be sore losers.

That was how Putin answered a question Friday about whether Russia interfered in the U.S. presidential election in favor of Donald Trump at the Russian leader’s nationally televised annual press conference

“Democrats are losing on every front and looking for people to blame everywhere,” Putin said in answer to a Russian TV host, one of 1,400 journalists accredited to the marathon session. “They need to learn to lose with dignity.”

The Kremlin leader pointed out Republicans had won the House and Senate, remarking “Did we do that, too?”

more
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-to-democratic-party-you-lost-get-over-it/ar-BBxtR3c?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 03:06:22 pm »
Russia is a difficult proposition - they are imperialists but at the same time an alliance with them would be mutually beneficial, especially in view of the WOT.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 03:07:55 pm »
Speaking as a member of the party that "won"

Putin can kiss my American butt and mind his own damn business.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 03:08:20 pm »
Russia is a difficult proposition - they are imperialists but at the same time an alliance with them would be mutually beneficial, especially in view of the WOT.

Exactly right and in our interests too.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 03:10:21 pm »
Speaking as a member of the party that "won"

Putin can kiss my American butt and mind his own damn business.

You are not a member of the winning party. You are an irreverent NeverTrumper and you do not speak for those of us that voted for Trump.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 03:17:14 pm »
You are not a member of the winning party. You are an irreverent NeverTrumper and you do not speak for those of us that voted for Trump.

Being NeverTrump does not preclude membership in the GOP, and I quite certain that the party did not give you authority to exclude anyone.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 03:18:27 pm »
Exactly right and in our interests too.

@jpsb @skeeter

Russia does things that benefit the leaders and power brokers of Russia.  Mostly those consist of Putin and his supporters.  Putin is not a good or moral man.   He's the kind of man that admires Stalin and Lenin.

It is a colossal mistake to think he is a friend of America.   Russia still has a formidable military with access to many nuclear weapons.  We do not want them as open enemies but its important to keep things in perspective.

The GDP of Russia is roughly  $2.1T, the GDP of the State of Texas is around $1.6T
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 03:19:35 pm »

You're dead wrong, jp. CC is a reverent NeverTrumper, as I.

Dude, you better tone it down and take off your brownshirt. Yeah, I've been to Dachau and Flossenburg, and served in the military in Germany for four years. My German neighbors would undoubtedly have a message for you, and it goes like this:

Nie Wieder!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 03:20:15 pm »
Being NeverTrump does not preclude membership in the GOP, and I quite certain that the party did not give you authority to exclude anyone.

His authority comes from "The Boss", and we ain't talking Bruce Springsteen.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2016, 03:29:06 pm »

Dude, you better tone it down and take off your brownshirt. Yeah, I've been to Dachau and Flossenburg, and served in the military in Germany for four years. My German neighbors would undoubtedly have a message for you, and it goes like this:

Nie Wieder!

The party of Trump won, Trump is now the leader of the GOP and the president of the USA.

You have a right to your opinion and a right to express it in public without fear of government action against you. And you can vote for whoever you want, however you as a NeverTrumper do not have a right to speak for Trump supporters or any claim to be part of the winning group that elected Trump.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 03:32:04 pm »

Nie Wieder!

You guys make the most outrageous claims and then when I push back I'm a brown shirt? Utter nonsense.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 03:35:13 pm »
His authority comes from "The Boss", and we ain't talking Bruce Springsteen.

If, like most of us, @Cripplecreek voted in the GOP primary, he's a registered Republican.  Subsequent support or opposition to Trump is irrelevant to that fact.

Furthermore, the GOP is an open organization.  Anyone who wishes to join is allow to do so.  And there is no veto authority on that decision.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2016, 03:39:12 pm »
The Washington Post
David Filipov
2 hrs ago

MOSCOW —  Russia’s President Vladi­mir Putin has a message for the White House and Democratic leaders who accuse him of stealing their victory: Don’t be sore losers.

That was how Putin answered a question Friday about whether Russia interfered in the U.S. presidential election in favor of Donald Trump at the Russian leader’s nationally televised annual press conference

“Democrats are losing on every front and looking for people to blame everywhere,” Putin said in answer to a Russian TV host, one of 1,400 journalists accredited to the marathon session. “They need to learn to lose with dignity.”

The Kremlin leader pointed out Republicans had won the House and Senate, remarking “Did we do that, too?”

more
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-to-democratic-party-you-lost-get-over-it/ar-BBxtR3c?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

It's a sad commentary on the state of the world and our Republic when the leader of Russia

makes more sense than most of our own political idiots.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2016, 03:39:24 pm »
You guys make the most outrageous claims and then when I push back I'm a brown shirt? Utter nonsense.

What "outrageous claims?"

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2016, 03:39:40 pm »

@jpsb @Night Hides Not

You attempted to silence dissent based on your assumption the poster doesn't support your idol.   That is exactly what fascists do.

Whats next only Trump supports can have jobs?  All others get fired?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2016, 03:46:05 pm »
@jpsb @Night Hides Not

You attempted to silence dissent based on your assumption the poster doesn't support your idol.   That is exactly what fascists do.

Don't give him any ideas...his head might explode!   :silly:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2016, 03:52:20 pm »
@jpsb @Night Hides Not

Yeah whatever, I just push back against the utter nonsense some of you post here.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2016, 03:55:41 pm »
@jpsb @Night Hides Not

I just ignore him because he's a fool.

I do however have a real problem with Putin flapping his gums about our elections. The whole attitude of subservience to Putin that Trump and his fans show is pretty darn unseemly.

As far as only Trump supporters being allowed to have jobs, a Trump sycophant (Don't remember which moron it was) has already suggested that nevertrumpers be fired to open jobs for Trumpers.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2016, 03:57:07 pm »
Yeah whatever, I just push back against the utter nonsense some of you post here.

@jpsb

You can even compete in the war of ideas let alone win with that attitude.   The whole idea of America is the power is retained by the people.  Limited government which means your idol is not our King. 

Its a PROFOUND difference from every other country on this planet and there are many who seek to destroy it.    Is  your boy any different?

geronl

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2016, 03:57:19 pm »
Trump-Putin and Obama sound like two sides of the same coin

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2016, 03:57:27 pm »
@jpsb @skeeter

Russia does things that benefit the leaders and power brokers of Russia.  Mostly those consist of Putin and his supporters.  Putin is not a good or moral man.   He's the kind of man that admires Stalin and Lenin.

It is a colossal mistake to think he is a friend of America.   Russia still has a formidable military with access to many nuclear weapons.  We do not want them as open enemies but its important to keep things in perspective.

The GDP of Russia is roughly  $2.1T, the GDP of the State of Texas is around $1.6T

Your final line is in line with my point. I do not believe Putin is a good or a moral man, but I can recognize when someone makes a valid point, regardless of who he is.

geronl

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2016, 03:58:11 pm »

They would totally support that. maybe that's why Trump asked for that list.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2016, 04:02:48 pm »
Stop the personal attacks and get this thread back on topic..Merry Christmas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2016, 04:05:07 pm »

The Orange Ass Clown is now the GOP? We have only one branch of govt? Is my R registration going to be revoked? Is the GOP voluntary or are we bought slaves?

I'm confused.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2016, 04:13:45 pm »

Nie Wieder!

I lived in Germany for three years as a teenager, my dad was flying connies for Lufthansa. Believe me the Germans did more then post on the internet when they wanted to impose their will. I can tell you stories about my run ins with older Germans in Germany in the 60s. One example an older man put his walking stick into the wheel pokes of my bicycle because I was riding it on the wrong side of the road. When the older Germans saw something they really did not like they did a lot more then just talk about it. At least that is my experience in Germany during the 60s.

Claiming someone pushing back in debate is being a brown shirt is ridiculous.