Author Topic: Third Temple Preparations, Trump, Putin and the New Sanhedrin  (Read 6430 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: Third Temple Preparations, Trump, Putin and the New Sanhedrin
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2016, 01:10:09 am »
Oh I had thought this was locked.  So many good posts about this.  I am not saying Trump is the antichrist but it is quite newsworthy to those who follow prophesy news.  To me prophesy is just as real if not more so than any world news.   The Bible proves itself over and over true.

I do believe the Bible true and that we are to Bless Israel.  But the Third Temple is a throne for the antichrist.  We all know that we as Christians are the Temple and Jesus resides in us.

Plenty true.

However, the Bible makes clear, oddly, that there will be evidently routine sacrifices at their appointed times at evidently a 4th Temple AFTER Yeshua/Jesus reigns supreme in Jerusalem in His millennial reign of Peace for a thousand years.

I don't know that all the Old Testament sacrifices will be made but at least one of them will.

I think the Anti-Christ's use of the 3rd Temple will be mostly at the 3.5 year mark when he sets up his image in the court yard or Holy of Holies to be worshiped. I'm skeptical he'll mess with it much before then.

But who but God knows. This is a strange era.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2016, 01:33:41 am »
Plenty true.

However, the Bible makes clear, oddly, that there will be evidently routine sacrifices at their appointed times at evidently a 4th Temple AFTER Yeshua/Jesus reigns supreme in Jerusalem in His millennial reign of Peace for a thousand years.

I don't know that all the Old Testament sacrifices will be made but at least one of them will.

I think the Anti-Christ's use of the 3rd Temple will be mostly at the 3.5 year mark when he sets up his image in the court yard or Holy of Holies to be worshiped. I'm skeptical he'll mess with it much before then.

But who but God knows. This is a strange era.

The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits[d] thick.[e] 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2016, 01:56:33 am »
@Chosen Daughter @Quix

Looking at this.

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

So maybe the new Temple doesn't have to include removal of the dome of the rock.

There is also The Temple Scroll which outlines measurements for an ideal temple. From the Dead Sea Scrolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Scroll

I know the LDS Church is really interested in seeing a new temple built.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Quix

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2016, 02:05:30 am »
Of course. And there is some mystery about it . . .

Your verses referred to the NEW JERUSALEM coming down out of heaven . . . 1,500 miles on each of four sides big--about as big as the USA.

Some contend it will hover over the Middle East. I don't think anyone knows.

However, regardless, the Heavenly New Jerusalem is still different from the current and later Jerusalem on the ground in Israel with the Mount of Olives, the Temple Mount, the Kidron valley, etc. Evidently there will be a 4th Temple there as Ezekiel makes abundantly clear with very specific measurements that there WILL BE such a Temple in the Millennial reign period. And certainly God is not going to tolerate a Temple desecrated by satan himself--i.e. the 3rd Temple.

I just want to be sure, as much as I possibly, by God's Grace can, that I'm on the first 'elevator up!'

. . . nevertheless, there are verses indicating what I've noted.

imho, The context in the text of these verses makes clear they have to do with post Armageddon Jerusalem.

Isaiah 56:7
I will bring them to My holy mountain and let them rejoice in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar, for My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.”
. . .
Jeremiah 17:26
Then people will come from the cities of Judah and from the area around Jerusalem, from the land of Benjamin and from the Judean foothills, from the hill country and from the Negev bringing burnt offerings and sacrifice, grain offerings and frankincense, and thank offerings to the house of the Lord.
. . .
Jeremiah 33:18
The Levitical priests will never fail to have a man always before Me to offer burnt offerings, to burn grain offerings, and to make sacrifices.”
. . .
[/quote]

All of these Ezekiel passages are about the period after Armageddon--the Millennial reign of Christ--as mystifying as that is.

. . .
Ezekiel 40:42
There were also four tables of cut stone for the burnt offering, each 31½ inches long, 31½ inches wide, and 21 inches high. The utensils used to slaughter the burnt offerings and other sacrifices were placed on them.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
. . .
Ezekiel 43:18
Then He said to me: “Son of man, this is what the Lord God says: These are the statutes for the altar on the day it is constructed, so that burnt offerings may be sacrificed on it and blood may be sprinkled on it:
. . .
Ezekiel 43:24
You must present them before the Lord; the priests will throw salt on them and sacrifice them as a burnt offering to the Lord.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
. . .
Ezekiel 44:11
Yet they will occupy My sanctuary, serving as guards at the temple gates and ministering at the temple. They will slaughter the burnt offerings and other sacrifices for the people and will stand before them to serve them.
. . .
Ezekiel 46:24
He said to me: “These are the kitchens where those who minister at the temple will cook the people’s sacrifices.”
. . .
Zechariah 14:21
Every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah will be holy to the Lord of Hosts. Everyone who sacrifices will come and take some of the pots to cook in. And on that day there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord of Hosts.
. . .

I didn't find the one I was looking for. I just know that in the body of verses regarding that period of time after Armageddon and into Christ's Millennial reign, there is mention of at least some type of sacrifice being routinely made. I don't think it's merely a grain offering. But I don't recall, for sure.

It is a mystery given that Christ's sacrifice once and for all is exceedingly sufficient. Yet, God said it in His word, so it will definitely come to pass.

= = =

In terms of the world leader--the Anti-Christ . . . it appears that Israeli's will be able to once again offer sacrifices for a relatively short period. Then, he will cut them off. Then after 3.5 years from that point, he will commit the horrid Abomination of Desolation and begin to slaughter all Israeli's within his reach.

The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits[d] thick.[e] 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:10:04 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2016, 02:07:08 am »
There is nothing wrong with Israel but I don't think it is the Israel of the Bible, recognizing same-sex marriage and making abortion available.

Offline Quix

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2016, 02:11:46 am »
@Chosen Daughter @Quix

Looking at this.

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

So maybe the new Temple doesn't have to include removal of the dome of the rock.

There is also The Temple Scroll which outlines measurements for an ideal temple. From the Dead Sea Scrolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Scroll

I know the LDS Church is really interested in seeing a new temple built.

Thanks. I'd forgotten the LDS interest in the 3rd Temple.

Do you have any elaborations you can make on the Dead Sea scroll's dimensions etc?

Offline Quix

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2016, 02:16:41 am »
There is nothing wrong with Israel but I don't think it is the Israel of the Bible, recognizing same-sex marriage and making abortion available.

imho, it is inescapable that the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob currently in charge of that area are and have been since their return in 1948--BLESSED OF GOD in supernatural ways--including supernatural protection in several incidents during their wars with the Arabs in our era. Evidently God disagrees with your assessment of their not qualifying.
The Biblical prophecies and the related geopolitics have been transpiring to the letter like clockwork exactly as one would expect with the Biblical Israel mentioned in those prophecies.
The Ezek 38 war is all cocked and ready EXACTLY with the specific nations those  prophecies assert will be arrayed against Israel in that war--champing at the bit NOW to wipe Israel off the map. . . . Russia, Iran, Syria, etc.
I can't conclude that the current Israel is anything but the authentic descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob IN GOD'S EYES. And, His eyes count the most.
Certainly Israel is currently apostate etc. etc. God said they would be. He also said he'd bring them back to Himself after a period of their very existence being threatened to the max but delivered by His mighty hand. The stage looks now to be set for exactly that.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:17:06 am by Quix »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2016, 02:27:37 am »
imho, it is inescapable that the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob currently in charge of that area are and have been since their return in 1948--BLESSED OF GOD in supernatural ways--including supernatural protection in several incidents during their wars with the Arabs in our era. Evidently God disagrees with your assessment of their not qualifying.
The Biblical prophecies and the related geopolitics have been transpiring to the letter like clockwork exactly as one would expect with the Biblical Israel mentioned in those prophecies.
The Ezek 38 war is all cocked and ready EXACTLY with the specific nations those  prophecies assert will be arrayed against Israel in that war--champing at the bit NOW to wipe Israel off the map. . . . Russia, Iran, Syria, etc.
I can't conclude that the current Israel is anything but the authentic descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob IN GOD'S EYES. And, His eyes count the most.
Certainly Israel is currently apostate etc. etc. God said they would be. He also said he'd bring them back to Himself after a period of their very existence being threatened to the max but delivered by His mighty hand. The stage looks now to be set for exactly that.

So one is asserting that the descendants of A, I and J would recognize same-sex marriage and have abortion widely on demand. Okay.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2016, 02:28:35 am »
Thanks. I'd forgotten the LDS interest in the 3rd Temple.

Do you have any elaborations you can make on the Dead Sea scroll's dimensions etc?

Inner Court 280 cubits × 280 cubits (300 × 300 outer square)
Middle Court 480 cubits × 480 cubits (500 × 500 outer square)
Outer Court approximately 1,600 cubits × 1,600 cubits[7] (Contra Yadin whose scheme of the outer court measurements are 294 × 294, 480 × 480, 1,590 × 1,590 (or 1,600 × 1,600).

From reading this the Essenes were pretty fanatical and these dimensions may refer to the original dimensions given to Moses.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2016, 02:29:04 am »

So one speaks for G-d? Again, okay.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2016, 02:33:52 am »
So one is asserting that the descendants of A, I and J would recognize same-sex marriage and have abortion widely on demand. Okay.

These people are no different in that they would follow the ways of the world. There are millions of proclaimed Christians that don't know much about Christianity. Besides, the AC is going to slaughter someone. These apostates are target rich.

How many different sects of Judaism are there?

There would also be a need for a High Priest in any temple restoration. I don't think there is one currently available?

Offline Quix

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2016, 02:39:11 am »

Even in Biblical times, the children of A, I & J were worse than that. They sacrificed their children burning them alive on the hot metal arms of Molach--to satan.

It's no surprise that they are apostate. God said they would be in His Word.

He also makes clear in His Word that HE will have to draw them to Himself AND purify them, Himself.

Which . . . He WILL DO--not for their sake, per se--but for HIS GLORY and for His buddy Abraham and for His promises to David.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:40:17 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2016, 02:40:54 am »
Inner Court 280 cubits × 280 cubits (300 × 300 outer square)
Middle Court 480 cubits × 480 cubits (500 × 500 outer square)
Outer Court approximately 1,600 cubits × 1,600 cubits[7] (Contra Yadin whose scheme of the outer court measurements are 294 × 294, 480 × 480, 1,590 × 1,590 (or 1,600 × 1,600).

From reading this the Essenes were pretty fanatical and these dimensions may refer to the original dimensions given to Moses.

Thanks. Have you compared those with the dimensions in Ezek?

Offline Quix

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2016, 02:42:16 am »
So one speaks for G-d? Again, okay.
Not really. Just observing what God HIMSELF has said and DONE . . . including in Israel's wars in our era. The God-breathed/Godly angelic supernatural events in those wars is a whole other fascinating topic.

Though . . . in terms of "speaking for God" . . . GOD HIMSELF ORDERS His kids--particularly authentic prophetic types--to "open our mouths widely" and HE will fill them, and fulfill what He says through them.

It's just a hazardous role to take on . . . accurately, authentically. Yet, when God says DO IT, one had best not shrink back in cowardice as that REALLY ticks Him off.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:47:13 am by Quix »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline Quix

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2016, 02:44:03 am »
These people are no different in that they would follow the ways of the world. There are millions of proclaimed Christians that don't know much about Christianity. Besides, the AC is going to slaughter someone. These apostates are target rich.

How many different sects of Judaism are there?

There would also be a need for a High Priest in any temple restoration. I don't think there is one currently available?

I don't  know if they have chosen and trained a High Priest, yet, or not. I know they have chosen a group of priestly descendants of Aaron to be trained as priests . . . being trained in all the rituals, sacrifices etc.

I think the fact that we have a new Sanhedrin that is operating in some functional effectiveness is a  sort of sign, commentary where we are on the prophetic clock in such matters.

Offline Quix

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2016, 02:53:20 am »
Not really. Just observing what God HIMSELF has said and DONE . . . including in Israel's wars in our era. The God-breathed/Godly angelic supernatural events in those wars is a whole other fascinating topic.
@TomSea

I talked face to face with an Egyptian when I was visiting there about that. He was in a tank in the Sinai when, and these are his words, 'We weren't under any attack. We were driving across the desert. A fear overcame me. We were all afraid, but this fear was uncontrollable. It came out of nowhere. We all got out of the tank and ran away.' He said he KNEW it was the God of Israel that put that fear in them. If anything, it made him a more devout moslem. He told me he was planning his Haj, he needed to make sure he made his amends. He believed what he was saying to me. I believe him.

Offline Quix

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2016, 03:03:39 am »
@TomSea

I talked face to face with an Egyptian when I was visiting there about that. He was in a tank in the Sinai when, and these are his words, 'We weren't under any attack. We were driving across the desert. A fear overcame me. We were all afraid, but this fear was uncontrollable. It came out of nowhere. We all got out of the tank and ran away.' He said he KNEW it was the God of Israel that put that fear in them. If anything, it made him a more devout moslem. He told me he was planning his Haj, he needed to make sure he made his amends. He believed what he was saying to me. I believe him.

Indeed.

And in one such situation with Egyptian tanks outnumbering Israeli's . . . the tanks stopped . . . their personnel got out of them and ran away. After the battle, Israeli's were interviewing them and most of them cited seeing massive angelic warriors in place above the Israeli's against the Egyptians in what was obviously a display of power and might that the Egyptians were smart enough to avoid messing with.

I realize there's technologies that can perform such visual illusions but the Israeli's and Egyptians were certain this was no technologically fostered illusion.

I'm 100% convinced that such goings on--on the battle field and off--will become increasingly dramatic and frequent in coming months, years. Satan will have his dramatic demonstrations with his fallen angel/ET critters. Humans will have their fallen angel delivered technologies fostering various hoaxes. And God is not about to let satan have all the fireworks and dramatic demonstrations of power and might.

As the Chinese say . . . interesting times, for sure.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 03:06:11 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2016, 03:33:48 am »
A commentary by Hugh Nibley--LDS scholar.

Good read. It is historical--not "LDS".

Christian Envy of the Temple

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHuduN6ZDRAhXLqVQKHbPAC5oQFggsMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.preteristarchive.com%2FBibliography%2F1959_temple_nibley_envy.html&usg=AFQjCNFtWDXs05gK4pTu6pJXI2E58GdBkQ&sig2=TzIf-UdryhEnQwzdTWlUsg

I read a fair amount of it.

It didn't . . . move me a lot.

I thought the 3 points were mildly interesting.

I don't really think that authentic Christians reading Acts 2 and living it out would agree with him that they greatly miss the Temple as a supernatural connection between man and God.

I have a fierce bias against most blather from preterists, however. Most of what they say sounds like gross ignorance, to me.

Thanks for the heads up on that perspective.

Why did you say that was LDS?

Maybe I missed something I didn't examine the whole page or site very thoroughly.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2016, 03:44:39 am »
Ezra wrote about the 2nd return of the Jews to Israel. It happened hundreds of years before Christ came. This is included in Chronicles too.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/111905/jewish/Ezra-the-Scribe.htm

The Babylonian empire were the 4 corners of the world that Isaiah wrote about and the Jews returned to Israel from there. The 2nd return of Jews to Israel is not 1948.

Offline Quix

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2016, 04:07:49 am »
Ezra wrote about the 2nd return of the Jews to Israel. It happened hundreds of years before Christ came. This is included in Chronicles too.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/111905/jewish/Ezra-the-Scribe.htm

The Babylonian empire were the 4 corners of the world that Isaiah wrote about and the Jews returned to Israel from there. The 2nd return of Jews to Israel is not 1948.

I haven't counted the predicted and actual returns of Israel to their lands in the Bible.

I don't think the other dispersions were to the 4 winds, so to speak . . . as was thoroughly true after AD70. They were taken to Babylon--sure. But that  was not to the 4 winds.

I just know that 1948 was the one that began the countdown clock to Armageddon and the Biblical END TIMES definitively.

The predictions fulfilled since then . . . incrementally and wholesale . . . have been incredible to observe.

Couple those predictions with the Biblical predictions of the one world government and one world religion . . . and it's a huge additional body of facts revealing the unfolding of the Biblical script for this era and the Biblical END  TIMES.

Add in the globalists quotes in their own words . . . and it is an incredible match-up with the Biblical predictions for this era.

When Christ predicted things about Israel, he was NOT talking about things that happened before His first coming.

Offline Quix

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2016, 08:25:32 am »

@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

Am watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5g-ED7NtU&feature=youtu.be

And, as I watch it, I increasingly feel that . . . God may make His sentiments known re our abstention in the UN vote. If so, I'd expect it within 30 days or so.

What do y'all think?

The whole idea that Israel must not build in Jerusalem is utter unmitigated historical idiocy and terminal ignorance.

Thankfully, God WILL have the evil doers in derision.

They will think they are boxing Israel and Yehovah in to a dead end where they can be wiped out. What stupidity.

They will discover otherwise . . . very dramatically.

The Cross hoodwinking satan will be small stuff compared to the traps God is laying for him and his human stooges.

Messing with Israel is messing with God's buddy Abraham . . . as well as David. And those are NOT small issues to God by a long shot.

Certainly the set-up is building for more dramatic events in the script.

I would just not be surprised if God decided to send a bit of a dramatic, traumatic punctuation about His feelings on our UN non-vote as well as the UK's support of the hideous resolution.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2016, 01:12:15 pm »
I read a fair amount of it.

It didn't . . . move me a lot.

I thought the 3 points were mildly interesting.

I don't really think that authentic Christians reading Acts 2 and living it out would agree with him that they greatly miss the Temple as a supernatural connection between man and God.

I have a fierce bias against most blather from preterists, however. Most of what they say sounds like gross ignorance, to me.

Thanks for the heads up on that perspective.

Why did you say that was LDS?

Maybe I missed something I didn't examine the whole page or site very thoroughly.

I said it was NOT LDS but written by the LDS scholar Hugh Nibley.

Here is an LDS perspective.
The work is moving on for the gathering of the Jews to their own land that they may build it up as it was in former times; that the temple may be rebuilt and the mosque of the Moslem which now stands in its place may be moved out of the way;

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiPo_eO9ZHRAhVKxVQKHYbzAk8QFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.templestudy.com%2F2008%2F02%2F29%2Frebuilding-the-temple-in-jerusalem%2F&usg=AFQjCNHbGo37kXyaaa6zDsfYm7h-KDnVqg&sig2=PExOVIaWkWlwiVcoJtZNwA

Offline Quix