Author Topic: Third Temple Preparations, Trump, Putin and the New Sanhedrin  (Read 6427 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Third Temple Preparations, Trump, Putin and the New Sanhedrin
« on: December 23, 2016, 05:01:29 am »

Third Temple on the Way as Priests Prepare Ritual Shabbat Showbreads [PHOTOS]

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz December 21, 2016 , 12:30 pm   

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/80564/third-temple-way-priests-prepare-ritual-shabbat-showbreads-photos/#9tlFTyxM1mU2UZyl.99

BIN EXCLUSIVE: Sanhedrin Asks Putin and Trump to Build Third Temple in Jerusalem

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz November 10, 2016 , 11:30 am   

“Thus saith Hashem to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and to loose the loins of kings; to open the doors before him, and that the gates may not be shut.” Isaiah 45:1 (The Israel Bible™)

The Nascent Sanhedrin is calling on Russian President Vladmir Putin and US president-elect Donald Trump to join forces and fulfill their Biblically-mandated roles by rebuilding the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for the Sanhedrin, contacted Breaking Israel News to announce that the election of Trump, who has promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, coupled with Putin’s expressed desire for the Temple to be rebuilt, prompted the Jewish court to send a letter offering the two the opportunity to act as modern-day Cyrus figures: non-Jewish kings who recognize the importance of Israel and the Temple.

Cyrus the Great, King of Persia in the sixth century BCE, announced in the first year of his reign that he was prompted by God to make a decree that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt.

Thus saith Koresh king of Paras: All the kingdoms of the earth hath Hashem, the God of heaven, given me; and He hath charged me to build Him a house in Yerushalayim, which is in Yehuda. Ezra 1:2

Cyrus sent the Jews under his rule back to Israel with a considerable sum of money with which to rebuild the Temple. The Sanhedrin plans to call on the two world leaders to take up this ancient Biblical decree and support the Jewish people in their holy mission.

Rabbi Weiss explained that the US elections have made the eternal Jewish dream a very real possibility.

“We are poised to rebuild the Temple. The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented,” Rabbi Weiss told Breaking Israel News.

After this remarkable exchange, the Sanhedrin sent a letter to Putin calling on him to fulfill his prayer. At the time, President Putin did not respond to the Sanhedrin’s request, but now that the incoming US president is a potential ally in the project, the Sanhedrin believes it is time for Putin to take an active role in rebuilding the Temple.

In addition to its requests concerning the Temple, the Sanhedrin is also calling on Putin and Trump to renew the 1920 League of Nations resolution known as the San Remo treaty, which essentially enabled the creation of a Jewish State by dividing the Ottoman Empire. It incorporated the Balfour Declaration, issued by Great Britain in 1917, which gave official recognition and backing for the establishment of Israel.

US President Calvin Coolidge ratified the San Remo agreement in 1925, thus making recognition of a Jewish State legally binding by US law. The Sanhedrin emphasized that it is imperative at this time, when the Palestinian Authority is attempting to rewrite world history by campaigning against the Balfour declaration, to strengthen the historic American commitment to the State of Israel by readopting the agreement.

Rabbi Weiss emphasized that supporting the Jewish claim to Jerusalem would bring benefit Russia and America, as well as the entire world.

“The leaders of Russia and America can lead the nations of the world to global peace through building the Temple, the source of peace,” Rabbi Weiss explained. “This will offset the disgraceful UNESCO resolutions that are the root cause of increasing terror and violence.”

Last month, the United Nations Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (UNESCO) passed two resolutions denying any  connection between the city of Jerusalem and the Jewish people, ceding to Islam a religious monopoly on many of Judaism’s holiest sites.

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/78372/bin-exclusive-sanhedrin-asks-putin-trump-build-third-temple-jerusalem/#CTFwdHfvqs1Iqmpa.99
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 05:03:49 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Third Temple Preparations, Trump, Putin and the New Sanhedrin
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 06:43:49 am »
Ping @Quix
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 02:52:27 pm »
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

Thanks @Chosen Daughter,
Great links, OP, thread.
I noted the Putin/Trump msg from the Sanhedrin when it first was publicized.
I have a few . . . stronger thoughts (among many) about it.
1. It is STILL TRUE that all who bless Israel will be blessed. Almighty God Yehovah made that promise to HIS great Super Buddy Abraham. God ALWAYS fulfills His promises to the letter. And the other part of that was that all those who trouble, curse Israel will be cursed.
2. My reading of Biblical prophecies re the END TIMES indicate to me that the 3rd Temple will likely be built as part of the infamous 7 year peace treaty the Anti-Christ is slated to make with Israel--to be broken by him 3.5 years later.
3. I do NOT think Trump is the AC. At most, he will push the puck further down the ice rink toward major events--unwittingly or not. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as some sort of sacrificial lamb involved in helping the oligarchy trash traditional values, Christianity etc. I wish him well. He probably needs lots of prayers just to stay alive.
4. This new Sanhedrin thing has been gaining momentum for decades. There WILL BE a peak level of events and one such will involve the construction of the 3rd Temple.
5. When the 2nd Temple was destroyed, Israeli's, children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob--were at a loss. They had been rightly taught that there was no remission of sins without the shedding of blood. They did not realize the ultimate Sacrifice had been made on Golgotha. So, they had to adjust their religion but have yearned for the capacity to make sacrifices ever since. The Biblical narrative insists they WILL be enabled to do so with the 3rd Temple.
6. That Putin and Trump have been encouraged to support the 3rd Temple, AT THIS TIME, IS more than a minor blip point on the road to Armageddon, imho.
7. It WILL occur that the 3rd Temple IS built. It WILL occur that it will be in a period of time with major globalist/global intrigue, manipulations, charades, games, maneuvers, traps and counter-traps.
8. It is logical that somehow the Muzzies will have to be overpowered or somehow persuaded to go along. How is hard to imagine. I suppose that it's possible that a or The world leader/Anti-Christ might secretly inform the Muzzies that the scheme is a big trap toward the extermination of Israel. But I am skeptical that would mollify the rank and file that have been increasingly wound up to a fever pitch of rampant wild blood letting--destroying, killing all who aren't sufficiently fundamentalist enough Muzzies.
9. It is possible that after the Ezek 38 war, the world powers and/or fallen angel/ET critters would mandate such with wholesale obvious power to enforce the move.
10. I don't think that a mere gentlemen's agreement between Putin and Trump would be sufficient to pull it off.
11. This IS a BIG deal. There have been and will likely be more starts and stops before construction has begun. However, once begun, evidently the 3rd Temple could be constructed within a month or so. They have reportedly already constructed a lot of the components of the building itself and it would mostly involve assembling it.
12. IF the Ezek 38 war is to occur first . . . THEN I would expect Israel to be threatened within a hair's breadth of total extermination. AND that Almighty God Yehovah WILL demonstrate HIS Power in behalf of Israel--saving her dramatically--probably at the last possible moment. He did so in many of the 6 Day War battles, in supernatural ways.
12.1 I am a firm believer in the predictions that IF/WHEN the USA forces a division of Israel's land in a "2 State" "solution," vis a vis the "Palestinians," that God WILL light off the New Madrid massive quake and split the USA massively down the middle with a super wide Mississippi suddenly appearing all the way up to the Great Lakes. All the bridges across it would be gone. That would be much more than a minor hiccup in our existence.
12.2 If such an event came around the same time as WW3, a major economic collapse, massive terrorist attacks, great civil unrest to the point of 'civil war' or martial law, the collapse of the electrical grid . . . buckle your seat belts big time.
13. It is slightly to moderately conceivable that God demonstrating His power to save Israel in that war would sober the Muzzies up a bit and make them a bit more compliant. I'm skeptical of that but it is conceivable.
14. We HAVE all--the whole planet--left "Kansas." We won't be going back any time soon . . . and when the remnants may go back, "Kansas" will have dramatically changed.
15. Islam is a dark lord worshiping moon cult from before Muhammed. Their working hand in glove with the satanic globalists is no surprise.
16. Yet, God has declared that HE WILL HAVE THE EVIL DOERS IN DERISION. He WILL make them utterly trashed and obliterated fools--in His time. All of them and all record of them will be wiped totally off the face of the earth. He has declared it. He WILL do it. The blood shed between now and then, however, will be enormous.

Third Temple on the Way as Priests Prepare Ritual Shabbat Showbreads [PHOTOS]

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz December 21, 2016 , 12:30 pm   

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/80564/third-temple-way-priests-prepare-ritual-shabbat-showbreads-photos/#9tlFTyxM1mU2UZyl.99

BIN EXCLUSIVE: Sanhedrin Asks Putin and Trump to Build Third Temple in Jerusalem

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz November 10, 2016 , 11:30 am   

“Thus saith Hashem to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and to loose the loins of kings; to open the doors before him, and that the gates may not be shut.” Isaiah 45:1 (The Israel Bible™)

The Nascent Sanhedrin is calling on Russian President Vladmir Putin and US president-elect Donald Trump to join forces and fulfill their Biblically-mandated roles by rebuilding the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for the Sanhedrin, contacted Breaking Israel News to announce that the election of Trump, who has promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, coupled with Putin’s expressed desire for the Temple to be rebuilt, prompted the Jewish court to send a letter offering the two the opportunity to act as modern-day Cyrus figures: non-Jewish kings who recognize the importance of Israel and the Temple.

Cyrus the Great, King of Persia in the sixth century BCE, announced in the first year of his reign that he was prompted by God to make a decree that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt.

Thus saith Koresh king of Paras: All the kingdoms of the earth hath Hashem, the God of heaven, given me; and He hath charged me to build Him a house in Yerushalayim, which is in Yehuda. Ezra 1:2

Cyrus sent the Jews under his rule back to Israel with a considerable sum of money with which to rebuild the Temple. The Sanhedrin plans to call on the two world leaders to take up this ancient Biblical decree and support the Jewish people in their holy mission.

Rabbi Weiss explained that the US elections have made the eternal Jewish dream a very real possibility.

“We are poised to rebuild the Temple. The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented,” Rabbi Weiss told Breaking Israel News.

After this remarkable exchange, the Sanhedrin sent a letter to Putin calling on him to fulfill his prayer. At the time, President Putin did not respond to the Sanhedrin’s request, but now that the incoming US president is a potential ally in the project, the Sanhedrin believes it is time for Putin to take an active role in rebuilding the Temple.

In addition to its requests concerning the Temple, the Sanhedrin is also calling on Putin and Trump to renew the 1920 League of Nations resolution known as the San Remo treaty, which essentially enabled the creation of a Jewish State by dividing the Ottoman Empire. It incorporated the Balfour Declaration, issued by Great Britain in 1917, which gave official recognition and backing for the establishment of Israel.

US President Calvin Coolidge ratified the San Remo agreement in 1925, thus making recognition of a Jewish State legally binding by US law. The Sanhedrin emphasized that it is imperative at this time, when the Palestinian Authority is attempting to rewrite world history by campaigning against the Balfour declaration, to strengthen the historic American commitment to the State of Israel by readopting the agreement.

Rabbi Weiss emphasized that supporting the Jewish claim to Jerusalem would bring benefit Russia and America, as well as the entire world.

“The leaders of Russia and America can lead the nations of the world to global peace through building the Temple, the source of peace,” Rabbi Weiss explained. “This will offset the disgraceful UNESCO resolutions that are the root cause of increasing terror and violence.”

Last month, the United Nations Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (UNESCO) passed two resolutions denying any  connection between the city of Jerusalem and the Jewish people, ceding to Islam a religious monopoly on many of Judaism’s holiest sites.

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/78372/bin-exclusive-sanhedrin-asks-putin-trump-build-third-temple-jerusalem/#CTFwdHfvqs1Iqmpa.99
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 03:00:03 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 03:01:47 pm »
I seem to have stumbled into the aluminum foil hat section of the site. Pardon, as I was looking for the Mufon/Sasquatch discussion section.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 03:02:39 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 03:54:56 pm »
I seem to have stumbled into the aluminum foil hat section of the site. Pardon, as I was looking for the Mufon/Sasquatch discussion section.

No tin foil needed.  You have not entered the Twilight Zone either.  This is credible.  I have been watching since the Sanhedrin became active.  They are preparing.  That is a real model in a case.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 04:03:08 pm »

Did you perhaps have a comment about the story, or did you just post here to denigrate other members?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 04:47:29 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Thanks for this update on the rebuilding of the Temple.  Much appreciated.

Offline Quix

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 06:21:45 pm »
No tin foil needed.  You have not entered the Twilight Zone either.  This is credible.  I have been watching since the Sanhedrin became active.  They are preparing.  That is a real model in a case.

INDEED.

Though, IIRC, from my Israel trip, that model is of the 2nd Temple.

The new 3rd Temple drawings I've seen are much more modern.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 07:45:24 pm »
Did you perhaps have a comment about the story, or did you just post here to denigrate other members?

Glad you asked.

What I'm denigrating is the fear that a Revelational apocalypse is in the offing based on the reported information. Hope that answers your query.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2016, 08:20:02 pm »
Glad you asked.

What I'm denigrating is the fear that a Revelational apocalypse is in the offing based on the reported information. Hope that answers your query.

Nope.  Just more pointless snark from you.  If you don't believe it and/or don't find it interesting, don't read it. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 09:12:59 pm »
You are in the World News section.

Act and post accordingly.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 09:24:23 pm »
Glad you asked.

Apparently, you haven't noticed the ferocity of the moslems in the last 1300 years or so. UNESCO backing the moslems claim to the holiest sites says a bunch.  If you know anything about the moslems then you do know they are rabid animals. Soul dead parasites. Any attempt by anyone to reclaim sites claimed by islam is going to result in major bloodshed. All the crap islam has pulled since their pedophile leader pulled his scam will be a walk in the park.

Moslems haven't contributed anything to civilization. Nothing. They have, in fact, DESTROYED everything they touch.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2016, 09:28:46 pm »
Nope.  Just more pointless snark from you.  If you don't believe it and/or don't find it interesting, don't read it.

Well, I found it terribly interesting...though you are correct as to believing it. That makes it all the more worthy of reading. The real point is this; given the importance of actual events in this region, its counterproductive to assign biblical intentions and connotations to them. Akin, to reading astrology charts to assign significance to modern events. So while its "interesting" to see magical beliefs assigned to real world events, its incumbent on any reader to refute them. So its anything but pointless, though I'll confess to a tad of snark. Mea culpa on the snark, but magna praemium on the point itself.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 09:29:15 pm by Mesaclone »

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2016, 09:31:58 pm »
I know that the temple will get rebuilt.  I would prefer it not happen until after I pass from this world.  I know what comes after the temple prophecy is fulfilled and to be honest, I don't want to be around for the Tribulation.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2016, 09:34:42 pm »
It is reproductive not to assign biblical connotations and intentions.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2016, 09:37:50 pm »
I know that the temple will get rebuilt.  I would prefer it not happen until after I pass from this world.  I know what comes after the temple prophecy is fulfilled and to be honest, I don't want to be around for the Tribulation.

But knowing what you know, wouldn't it be more fun to stick around? I am looking forward to it.

Offline Quix

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2016, 09:54:52 pm »
Glad you asked.

That construction on reality, imho, is not remotely true.
There are many dozens of data points which affirm emphatically that the predicted events for this era are coming to pass like clockwork with great specificity and an amazing amount of detail.

The nations aligned against Israel for the predicted Ezek 38 war are exactly as predicted and in exactly the era predicted--after Israel became a nation again in a day--exactly as predicted--using Hebrew as the national language--exactly as predicted. There's no other example in history of a rather dead language being resurrected as the national language. Yet, it was predicted to be--and it is so.

Evidently, Jerusalem is to be divided again . . . for a relatively short period of time.

And, evidently, Israel will be yet again threatened with utter extinction--saved only by the mighty overt and demonstrable power of Almighty God Yehovah. Not by America nor anyone else. Not even by their own brilliant exotic secret weapons etc. etc.

It is MORE likely that the sun will not 'rise' tomorrow, than that the predictions about Israel will fail to come to pass exactly as predicted.

One can PRETEND otherwise, but that will NOT change the FACTS.

Offline Quix

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2016, 09:57:13 pm »

Is that the word you really meant to use? Seems like you may have ended up saying the opposite of what you intended to say?

Offline Quix

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2016, 09:59:45 pm »
NOT AT ALL.

Studies of astrology and real live events--dozens of studies--have NEVER found a significant correlation.

The correlation with predicted events re Israel and the END TIMES have come true with a 1:1 correlation like clockwork.

--Israel's reforestation and

--making the desert bloom again and

--being a mill stone around the neck of the whole world--a troublesome conundrum for the whole world has been increasingly the case since her recreation--exactly as predicted; and

--100's of United Nations resolutions have been totally about Israel--FAR, FAR, FAR MORE than about any other single nation--a minuscule amount of geography and a miniscule population compared to the rest of the planet. Why? God declared it would be so in the END TIMES era. And it is;

--The prediction was that through Israel, the whole world would be blessed, benefited. IIRC, 75% + of all the major awards and Nobel Prizes in medicine, technology and science have gone to Jews/Israeli's for the last 50+ years or so. There is NO conventional explanation  why such a tiny fraction of the world's population would garner so many discoveries and awards.

are but 5 of many dozens of such fulfillments.

Well, I found it terribly interesting...though you are correct as to believing it. That makes it all the more worthy of reading. The real point is this; given the importance of actual events in this region, its counterproductive to assign biblical intentions and connotations to them. Akin, to reading astrology charts to assign significance to modern events. So while its "interesting" to see magical beliefs assigned to real world events, its incumbent on any reader to refute them. So its anything but pointless, though I'll confess to a tad of snark. Mea culpa on the snark, but magna praemium on the point itself.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:07:37 pm by Quix »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2016, 11:09:50 pm »
If no one has a factual comment on the story, I'm going to go ahead and lock this.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Quix

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2016, 12:03:45 am »

I still don't know what you meant by this statement. May I know, please?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2016, 12:33:02 am »
I still don't know what you meant by this statement. May I know, please?

I was being nice, Quix. By not using the F-bomb.

Merry Christmas!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2016, 02:35:13 am »
NOT AT ALL.

Studies of astrology and real live events--dozens of studies--have NEVER found a significant correlation.

The correlation with predicted events re Israel and the END TIMES have come true with a 1:1 correlation like clockwork.

--Israel's reforestation and

--making the desert bloom again and

--being a mill stone around the neck of the whole world--a troublesome conundrum for the whole world has been increasingly the case since her recreation--exactly as predicted; and

--100's of United Nations resolutions have been totally about Israel--FAR, FAR, FAR MORE than about any other single nation--a minuscule amount of geography and a miniscule population compared to the rest of the planet. Why? God declared it would be so in the END TIMES era. And it is;

--The prediction was that through Israel, the whole world would be blessed, benefited. IIRC, 75% + of all the major awards and Nobel Prizes in medicine, technology and science have gone to Jews/Israeli's for the last 50+ years or so. There is NO conventional explanation  why such a tiny fraction of the world's population would garner so many discoveries and awards.

are but 5 of many dozens of such fulfillments.
The standard for being a Biblical Prophet is simple: 100% accuracy.

With that in mind, either events align with those prophesies in order and detail, or they don't.

If they don't, the prophesy is not being fulfilled. If they do, that merits ongoing scrutiny. The next events will be predictable, in type and order, according to the prophesy--if the prophesy is being fulfilled.

It amazes me that the vague quatrains of Nostradamus are given so much hammering of square pegs into round holes in order to declare them prophesy, and yet the Biblical Prophets are ignored.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 02:35:56 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2016, 04:54:24 am »
I was being nice, Quix. By not using the F-bomb.

Merry Christmas!

Sooooooo . . . trying to be . . . understanding still . . . you were saying that it's messed up if people refuse or cannot relate this news item about the 3rd Temple to Biblical prophecies?

If that's your msg, I agree.

Thx for your kind replies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2016, 11:59:56 pm »
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

Thanks @Chosen Daughter,
Great links, OP, thread.
I noted the Putin/Trump msg from the Sanhedrin when it first was publicized.
I have a few . . . stronger thoughts (among many) about it.
1. It is STILL TRUE that all who bless Israel will be blessed. Almighty God Yehovah made that promise to HIS great Super Buddy Abraham. God ALWAYS fulfills His promises to the letter. And the other part of that was that all those who trouble, curse Israel will be cursed.
2. My reading of Biblical prophecies re the END TIMES indicate to me that the 3rd Temple will likely be built as part of the infamous 7 year peace treaty the Anti-Christ is slated to make with Israel--to be broken by him 3.5 years later.
3. I do NOT think Trump is the AC. At most, he will push the puck further down the ice rink toward major events--unwittingly or not. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as some sort of sacrificial lamb involved in helping the oligarchy trash traditional values, Christianity etc. I wish him well. He probably needs lots of prayers just to stay alive.
4. This new Sanhedrin thing has been gaining momentum for decades. There WILL BE a peak level of events and one such will involve the construction of the 3rd Temple.
5. When the 2nd Temple was destroyed, Israeli's, children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob--were at a loss. They had been rightly taught that there was no remission of sins without the shedding of blood. They did not realize the ultimate Sacrifice had been made on Golgotha. So, they had to adjust their religion but have yearned for the capacity to make sacrifices ever since. The Biblical narrative insists they WILL be enabled to do so with the 3rd Temple.
6. That Putin and Trump have been encouraged to support the 3rd Temple, AT THIS TIME, IS more than a minor blip point on the road to Armageddon, imho.
7. It WILL occur that the 3rd Temple IS built. It WILL occur that it will be in a period of time with major globalist/global intrigue, manipulations, charades, games, maneuvers, traps and counter-traps.
8. It is logical that somehow the Muzzies will have to be overpowered or somehow persuaded to go along. How is hard to imagine. I suppose that it's possible that a or The world leader/Anti-Christ might secretly inform the Muzzies that the scheme is a big trap toward the extermination of Israel. But I am skeptical that would mollify the rank and file that have been increasingly wound up to a fever pitch of rampant wild blood letting--destroying, killing all who aren't sufficiently fundamentalist enough Muzzies.
9. It is possible that after the Ezek 38 war, the world powers and/or fallen angel/ET critters would mandate such with wholesale obvious power to enforce the move.
10. I don't think that a mere gentlemen's agreement between Putin and Trump would be sufficient to pull it off.
11. This IS a BIG deal. There have been and will likely be more starts and stops before construction has begun. However, once begun, evidently the 3rd Temple could be constructed within a month or so. They have reportedly already constructed a lot of the components of the building itself and it would mostly involve assembling it.
12. IF the Ezek 38 war is to occur first . . . THEN I would expect Israel to be threatened within a hair's breadth of total extermination. AND that Almighty God Yehovah WILL demonstrate HIS Power in behalf of Israel--saving her dramatically--probably at the last possible moment. He did so in many of the 6 Day War battles, in supernatural ways.
12.1 I am a firm believer in the predictions that IF/WHEN the USA forces a division of Israel's land in a "2 State" "solution," vis a vis the "Palestinians," that God WILL light off the New Madrid massive quake and split the USA massively down the middle with a super wide Mississippi suddenly appearing all the way up to the Great Lakes. All the bridges across it would be gone. That would be much more than a minor hiccup in our existence.
12.2 If such an event came around the same time as WW3, a major economic collapse, massive terrorist attacks, great civil unrest to the point of 'civil war' or martial law, the collapse of the electrical grid . . . buckle your seat belts big time.
13. It is slightly to moderately conceivable that God demonstrating His power to save Israel in that war would sober the Muzzies up a bit and make them a bit more compliant. I'm skeptical of that but it is conceivable.
14. We HAVE all--the whole planet--left "Kansas." We won't be going back any time soon . . . and when the remnants may go back, "Kansas" will have dramatically changed.
15. Islam is a dark lord worshiping moon cult from before Muhammed. Their working hand in glove with the satanic globalists is no surprise.
16. Yet, God has declared that HE WILL HAVE THE EVIL DOERS IN DERISION. He WILL make them utterly trashed and obliterated fools--in His time. All of them and all record of them will be wiped totally off the face of the earth. He has declared it. He WILL do it. The blood shed between now and then, however, will be enormous.

Oh I had thought this was locked.  So many good posts about this.  I am not saying Trump is the antichrist but it is quite newsworthy to those who follow prophesy news.  To me prophesy is just as real if not more so than any world news.   The Bible proves itself over and over true.

I do believe the Bible true and that we are to Bless Israel.  But the Third Temple is a throne for the antichrist.  We all know that we as Christians are the Temple and Jesus resides in us.