Author Topic: Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight  (Read 6046 times)

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2016, 12:44:44 am »
There are shameful, disgusting posts by some here and they (should) know it.  It is never acceptable in my world to harass another person in these or similar circumstances. If you think it is, you are part of the problem in the civil breakdown in our society.  Pathetic.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2016, 12:45:22 am »
The Trump campaign spokespeople told women who were sexually harassed to "suck it up", but you already knew that
My reference was solely to the "nevertrump" obsessions here as you can clearly read.

And you make the point again.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2016, 12:50:54 am »
My reference was solely to the "nevertrump" obsessions here as you can clearly read.

And you make the point again.

Agreed.  Some view everything through one filter.  While others, I'm convinced, use it as a simple trolling tool.  I'm sick of it.
John Steinbeck

geronl

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2016, 12:52:13 am »
Good grief, geronl, she had her three kids with her.  You know you do not imagine or otherwise that she would be flattered.

She was reportedly flattered when daddy said she was a "fine piece of @$$". I'm thinking if daddy grabbed the kitty, it'd be a great day for her.

Liberals like her would consider it educational for the children, wouldn't they...

lol.

You all have to know I'm being facetious...

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2016, 03:43:25 pm »
What goes around comes around.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2016, 04:08:16 pm »
What goes around comes around.

And so it shall.  When it happens, don't be surprised.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2016, 05:09:57 pm »
Idiot should've been decked by whoever was nearest.

@EC

I agree,but he did have one very good point,"Why WAS she on a commercial flight?" She is not stupid,and she HAS to know there is a whole country full of retards out there  just waiting for a chance to take their anger out of women and children who can't fight back.

It ain't like it would bust her family Christmas Budget to fly them on one of her father's airplane or helicopters.

No one is responsible for the stupidity of others,but at some point you have to take ownership of your OWN stupidity.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 05:10:36 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2016, 05:12:57 pm »
"Goldstein then began screaming out: 'Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.'"

Sounds to me like someone named Goldstein is suffering from Private Plane Jealousy.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2016, 05:48:35 pm »
@sneakypete

Could be any number of reasons.

Not going to discount it being a "just folks" publicity stunt gone wrong - elect a show man and expect showy tricks - but there are others. Family jet in use already (or getting serviced), bad experiences with a couple charter companies, hell, even being a bit tight with none essential spending (most of the extremely wealthy I know are).

Still, the sheer rudeness deserved a far harsher response than it got. It's putting up with people being unnecessarily rude that has put the world in the toilet.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2016, 09:14:05 pm »
If this fool had been punched out, I would be fine with it.  Ivanka is a liberal, true, but she seems to be a decent type, and she had her children with her.  I'm going to be consistent and refuse to tolerate this kind of treatment any more than I did when it was Trump supporters screaming at Heidi Cruz on the convention floor.

It does serve to bring home the fact that she should not be traveling without some type of security.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2016, 09:43:07 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

ESPECIALLY not with small children. Every adult in the country has the right to put their own fool ass at risk anytime they want,but nobody has a right to take chances like that with children,and let's face it,the typical Dim is barking at the moon mad to start with.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2016, 11:10:32 pm »
Rules on an airplane are different than those in the terminal or walking down the street for example.

I would hit Goldstein with a Taser after 10 seconds on the plane, but probably take a full 20 seconds of his childish ramblings on the street before letting the volts fly.

Silver Pines

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2016, 11:25:00 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

ESPECIALLY not with small children. Every adult in the country has the right to put their own fool ass at risk anytime they want,but nobody has a right to take chances like that with children,and let's face it,the typical Dim is barking at the moon mad to start with.

@sneakypete

Yes, I agree with you. 

The moonbats are even crazier after this election season.

Silver Pines

« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2016, 11:27:44 pm »
One should be able to fly on a plane without harassment.  Our Congress critters do it all the time.  As much as I dislike the no-fly list, this fool needs putting on it.

@Unlimited

I agree, we should be able to fly on a plane without harassment, but we should be able to go around in general without having to carry guns to defend ourselves.  Unfortunately the world is getting less sane all the time, and Ivanka---or her father, or someone else in the campaign---should understand that there are those who will try anything.  Maybe now they'll take measures.

Offline jpsb

Re: Liberals Blame The Victim For Ivanka Harassment On JetBlue Flight
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2016, 12:01:10 am »
I think it's a hoax

What is your handle over at DU?